𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

Jihyo's POV

A lot of things change through time. People, places, things, feelings. Even those memories who you thought they would haunt you forever, now they're just a distant experience that disappears through thin air as days go by.

But me, Park Jihyo, I never forget a face, a moment, a person. I never forget my feelings for someone. I never forgot about her.

"In other words, Heraclitus was just another pre-socratic who thought things were magically made out of one single thing, the arche. In this case, his arche was fire" The whole class was attentively listening to the words I spoke as they were heard through the entire room. My voice was loud enough to be heard on its entirely.

I rested my body confidently on the desk, some words were written on the board, not much. The room was filled with at least 80 students, each of them staring at me, casually taking notes. Behind me, a chalkboard and a desk with my stuff in it, rather messy. PRE-SOCRATICS could be read on the board, beside it, names of them written randomly.

"Let's just say, he was a depressed old man. He was anxious about all of us dying and not being in harmony" I said and the whole class laughed. I looked down at the my watch and gave back my attention to the teenagers in front of me.

"Class is over, dismissed" I said and everyone gathered their things and walked out of the room. I went and sat on my desk, massaging my temples, my eyes closed. I stopped when a student stepped in front of me.

"Great class today Ms. Park" She spoke in a deep voice.

"Thank you Joy, you can leave now, class is over" I said, not bothering to look at her, I knew what she was trying to do.

"What are you doing this week?" She insisted

"Im going to give you class, cause im your teacher" I said firmly.

"Oh come on Ms. Park" she approached the desk "This ain't school anymore, we're on college, it doesn't matter if you're my teacher" She approached me and sat on my lap.

"Im gonna have to ask you to leave" I said, getting up and getting her off my lap.

"Aren't you curious Jihyo?" She said seductively as she caressed my arm.

"I'm Ms. Park to you, now goodbye Sooyoung" I said grabbing my stuff and leaving her alone in the classroom.

I'd be lying if I said I hated my job. I loved teaching, having the power on your hands to control a whole classroom was something I enjoyed. Maybe I was born to be a leader.

And not gonna lie, my anxiety was the worst the first few month. When you're a new teacher, and you got college students staring at you, waiting for you to do something important, it was absolutely intimidating. I eventually got over it.

I've been a philosophy teacher for over two years now. I never saw myself as a teacher, but when you major in Philosophy, there's not much to do.

I got into my car and placed my things on the passenger seat while i rested my forehead on the steering wheel. I closed my eyes and exhaled. It was only monday and I was already exhausted.

I started my car and proceeded to play some music while I drove.

We gotta open our eyes and we will see
About love the way it should be
We gotta make up our minds and we'll advance humanity
Humanity, humanity, humanity

My voice joined John's as I sang Humanity. I moved side to side while driving, enjoying myself and the bright sun shining, illuminating Boston as a whole. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue.