𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎...

Sana's POV

"I'm here! I'm here!" I screamed as I tried to catch my breath, hands on my knees holding my body from collapsing.

"Sana, how many ti-"

"I'm sorry! I know, I know" I cut Wendy before she started her sermon about me being late and she covering my shift.

"grab your apron and get to work" she said rolling her eyes

"what's on for today? Do I have to attend the cash register again?" I said, annoyed as I remembered my fight with the customer of yesterday.

"nah, you're on dough with me today, Taehyun's covering that today" she said, covering her hands with flour, I smiled and put on my apron.

"You look pretty today" Wendy said in a shy tone, her hands squeezing the dough with force.

"Thank you" I smiled as I tied my hair into a pony tail and covered my hands with flour.

Silence filled up the entire bakery. Even if there was high demand and the store was full of the customers' voices, the silence between Wendy and I was far more present. Far more uncomfortable. Awkward.

"Wendy?" I said, breaking the silence

"hm?" her hands on the dough stopped and her attention was all mine, her eyes suddenly had a spark in them, eager for something.

"do you ever feel weird?" I said, my eyes going back to the dough, meanwhile her eyesight was still on me.

"how come Sana?" she asked

"Like, you want to remember something, but you just can't" I said furrowing my eyebrows and squeezing the dough harder, while Wendy cleaned her hands.

"Is there something bothering you?" she approached, her body hit mine and her hand held onto my arm, my breath suddenly stopped.

I also stopped what I was doing and looked at her on my left side, her eyes were still bright as ever and she had a concerned look. We looked at each other for what seemed an eternity.

"umm guys? How do I open the cash register?" Taehyun spoke from the front desk, breaking the silence between me and Wendy.

She smiled and squeezed my arm before letting go.

"I'll go help out the new kid. Don't stress it enough, you'll remember soon" she smirked and left, leaving me confused and lost. I could only nod at what she said.

_________________________

My shift ended at the usual time, everything was running smoothly. Pay checks were coming and I was excited to finally get some money. I went to the bathroom as per usual to change my clothes and put on my next job's uniform.

I didn't lock the door as it was the employee's bathroom and Wendy and I were the only women working at the moment. So I didn't have to worry.

I was taking my shirt off, with my face covered by it and my arms on the air trying to take it off. All of the sudden, I felt a couple of warm hands on my back, traveling through my waist softly.

I jumped at the touch and my breathing stopped. Her nails were caressing my skin slowly her breath hitting my back bare skin. Goosebumps traveling my spine. I took my shirt off completely and turned around to faced her.

You could see the lust in her eyes, flames and desire. Her mouth formed into a smirk, her bangs covering perfectly her forehead. I realized her hands were still on my body, caressing it slowly.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I said, my breathing fastening and my eyes wide opened, looking at her startled.

"What does it seem Sana? I want you, don't you want me too?" she approached me and ran her hands through my collar bones, her nails ran down until her fingers reached the button of my pants. I moaned softly and closed my eyes.