𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

[Explicit content down below, discretion is advised]

Sana's POV

"I'm in love with you too, Park Jihyo" she whispered, while removing hair strings from the girls face and softly kissing her cheek. She turned off the lights and dove herself into a deep sleep.

Jihyo's POV

My head hurt, it wasn't as bad I expected it to be. I knew it was a Hangover but come on, I know with a single beer i'm drunk already.

I opened my eyes, the lights that traveled through the window was bright. What time is it? I just hope it's not late, I have a wedding to attend. Then, realization hit me.

"THE WEDDING!" I screamed, getting up and opening my eyes completely. My head wasn't very pleased with my action, I brought my hands to it.

"Good morning to you too, how's your head?" A sweet voice spoke, I turned around to find Sana sitting on the balcony, she was having breakfast. In front of her, another plate.

It seemed like she was showered already, her hair was up in a bun, she was wearing casual clothes and not a single drop of makeup. The rays of sun behind her made her look like she came down from heaven, the sky was bright blue and the city was quiet.

I looked down to find myself in different clothes, which made me blush, she did this?

"I couldn't let you sleep in your normal clothes. But don't worry, I saw nothing" She said giving me a warm smile, but I could see the color of her cheeks turn to red as she spoke.

"Thank you" I had no other words. I stepped out of bed, the floor was cold which gave me goosebumps. I approached the little table she was eating from, and sat at the other end. I took a view at the city and let out a sigh. My head hurt and my body felt heavy, but somehow I felt at peace.

I turned my head to Sana, she was already looking at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back and she went back to eating.

"My head is fine, by the way." I said. I looked down and found a vegetable omelet, tofu, rice with red and black beans, and some radish Kimchi. Suddenly I felt like I could eat even the table. I smiled at her choice of breakfast.

"We're on time, in case you're wondering. For a hangover you woke up pretty early. It's 9 am" Sana said.

"9 am? Wow, it is indeed pretty early." I said in awe.

"Yeah, we have a whole day of preparation to go. We'll do our hair and makeup, come back here and get dressed. At 4 we'll leave for the ceremony which will start at 6." She said, her eyes never left the plate and she spoke fast, like if she was nervous about something.

I nodded in agreement and continued eating. We were both quiet but I couldn't exactly figure out why. After a while, I spoke.

"What happened last night?"

Sana immediately choked on her food. I panicked and stood up to aid her, while handing her a glass of water I patted her back gently.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded while coughing. I went back to my seat.

"That just... Caught me.... off guard" she said between coughs. Sana drank the entire glass of water and finally calmer down. I waited patiently for her to be okay.

"uh..." she started "nothing happened, we had a couple of drinks, danced and then I brought you back home" She avoided eye contact.

"Did I say something weird? Sorry, I tend to say weird things when drunk" All of the sudden I was nervous, my hands were sweating. Did I mention anything of our past? Is that why she's acting weird?