𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Sana's POV

"Park Jihyo, you are the most gorgeous woman i've ever seen. Heck, I don't know what you're doing to me, but I like it. And you know what? you're gonna outshine every other girl there, even the bride. I think I'm..." I couldn't finish when I felt a pair of lips touch mine.

She kissed me, but this kiss felt different. It somehow felt like she was trying to tell me everything she can't. I kissed her back, butterflies invaded my stomach and my cheeks turned red. It felt like that first kiss, that cold ice cream in the middle of the summer, that first bite when you're hungry, that hot water when you're cold. It felt like a million things and none at the same time. It felt like fire to my bones and then being put in water. Like if something inside of me was broken, but came to life again.

__________________________

We arrived at the wedding. There was classical music playing, the place was crowded with people I've never seen before, some of them old and others young. The smell of vanilla invaded my nostrils, everything was places so perfect and delicate. Like meant to be.

Jihyo locked her arm in mine as soon as the gave the invitations at the entrance and signed our names in the guest list. Jihyo was smiling, her eyes wandering around the arranged place, she had a light in her eyes like it was her own wedding.

Even if the place was marvelous, she was the only one I could see. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was my one and only view. I didn't lie when I said she would outshine every other person in the room, and she did.

Okay, maybe I'm biased, but it was still true.

"Sana! Jihyo! I'm so happy to see you here! You both look amazing" Lisa said bowing to us as we bowed back. The smiles on our faces couldn't be erased.

Lisa tried to explain us the plan for the day, but I couldn't hear a single word she was saying. My eyes were too busy looking at Jihyo, and if I had a ring on me I would've ask her to marry me in a heartbeat.

"I'll see you from the altar then" Lisa said, squealing a little at the end. I came back to reality.

"Did you hear a word she said?" I innocently asked Jihyo.

"What? You weren't listening?" she asked back.

"I was too busy staring at you I forgot everything else"

A light pink formed on her cheeks, she smiled and smacked my arm.

"ow! what was that for?" I said caressing my arm, trying to ease the pain.

"Stop making me blush, we're in public right now" She said, she was so shy I could barley hear her voice.

"and who's watching?" I said, she tried to walk away but I stepped in front of her.

I leaned in and kissed her, she hesitated at first but kissed back. It was slow, short and necessary. I leaned back, she had a bright smile on her face. The way she looked at me made me want it to risk it all.

______________________

We were all gathered, prepared for the priest to talk. Jennie looked wonderful in her dress, Lisa, charming in her suit. Both Jihyo and I were in awe at the amount of people who attended, the decorations, the wedding itself. It was straight out of a fairytale.

"Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban, today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders, the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people. A love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life." The priest spoke, tears rolling down both of the girls's cheeks, their eyes full of love, admiring each other.