𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘

Third Person's POV

[This is before Sana confessed to Jihyo through text, following "You're so in love aren't you?"]

"Nayeon? Look, I have to tell you something, just, don't get mad at me or anything" Jihyo spoke through her phone, playing with a piece of her hair. Sitting on her balcony, legs crossed, looking deeply into the night.

"What is it Unnie? Are you okay?" Nayeon spoke from the other side of the line as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I am more than okay, but there's a reason to it" Jihyo bit her lip, crossing her fingers so her best friend won't hate her.

"Just tell me what is it Jihyo" Frustration could be heard through Nayeon's voice.

Jihyo took a deep breath before speaking "Remember Sana?"

"Minatozaki?"

"Yes"

"What about her?" Nayeon asked

"I found her, after looking for her for so long, I have finally found her Nayeon" Jihyo could feel a knot on her throat.

Silence. Nothing but deadly silence from the other side of the line. Truth was, Nayeon had nothing to say, nothing to warn. She could just remember how hurt Jihyo was six years ago and how she thought she had finally moved on, but apparently she didn't. The bunny teeth girl wasn't mad or sad or even disappointed. Nayeon was concerned.

After a while on silence, Nayeon broke the ice "Are you sure Jihyo?"

"Sure about what?"

"About her, about getting involved with her again"

"She's changed Nayeon. It's like she doesn't recognize me anymore. Like she forgot about everything that happened"

"But you haven't" Nayeon's voice was firm

"I can try" Jihyo was in the verge of crying

Nayeon knew that her friend was stubborn, that no matter how much she begged not to go back to Sana she will still go. So she had no other option but to swallow it and support Jihyo. After all, she wanted to know if Sana had really changed, if she had really forgotten.

"I trust you in this, I hope you don't get hurt again Jihyo"

"I won't, she's different I promise"

"So tell me about her, how is she now? Where is she?" Nayeon asked, swallowing her pride

And so, Jihyo told her everything. About how she felt the first time they saw each other, but Sana seemed to have forgotten about her. About their encounters every day after her classes. About her heart beating uncontrollably for her every time Sana looks at her like the first time. About their flirting and heart eyes, and lastly about their about to happen first date.

Nayeon couldn't do anything but be happy for her. Because Jihyo sounded better, better than six years ago, better than when she found her outside the rain crying her soul out a random night. After coming in terms with her sexuality, Jihyo seemed healthier. All she could do was listen to her best friend talk about the Minatozaki Sana, who changed their lives long ago.

__________________________

[After Sana confessed, present]

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" Sana screamed as she threw her phone across the room.

"STUPID STUPID SANA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" she said panicking, walking across her room from left to right.

"Wait, what if she took it like a friendly confession? Maybe she'll brush it off" She ran to grab her phone to see if Jihyo had messaged her back.