𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛

Jihyo's POV

I couldn't stop smiling on my way home. My uber driver tried to start a conversation but I couldn't bring myself to think about anything else than Sana, so I just nodded to everything he said.

When I reached home I just wanted to blast on my bed and call her. But I didn't of course. Instead, I called Irene.

"Jihyo it's almost midnight, why are you calling? Is there something wrong?" She said in a worried tone.

"I'm so confused Irene" I confessed.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"I just need to talk to someone"

"I'm all ears"

I just wanted someone other than Sana to listen to me. She didn't have know the chaos my mind was. Irene was the only one I could trust with this.

"Remember our past conversation about liking someone?"

"About the girl? Yes, I do" Of course she does

"Irene, this has never happened to me! She's so confusing. Every time I see her I feel like falling into her arms, intoxicate myself with her scent. I want to kiss her, I want to hold her hand and-"

I went silence for a moment. Irene didn't speak either, waiting for me to finish. I took a deep breath to calm myself down from the anxiety attack threatening to begin

"I feel like doing all these cheesy things I hate, but it's worth it if it's her"

I didn't know where all of this was coming from. I felt like it was not me who was talking.

"seems to like you're in love with her, Jihyo" Irene spoke in a soft tone

"But how can I be in love? We've just met! Plus she's a girl" I responded. Everything was a chaos inside my mind.

"And what about it? Love happens everywhere to anyone. It's not the end of the world to have feelings for a girl. Give it a shot, maybe you'll clear your mind"

"But it's weird. I still find boys attractive" I said sighing

"It's not my place to decide, but you may be bisexual Jihyo" she said

"Bisexual? am I bi?"

"That's up to you to figure out" she answered

"Thank you Irene, for everything" I sincerely said

"Jihyo, just don't break her heart or yours in the process okay?"

"I won't. Jaljayo unnie"

"Take care, Jihyo" she said and with that I ended the call.

Everything was spinning. I stayed on my bed looking at the ceiling, trying to figure out how I ended up with these feelings.

I felt frustrated. I felt nervous. I felt anxious.

What would my mother say?

What would other people say?

Do I like her?

Do I really love her?

It wasn't until the first tear fell that I realized I started crying. I quickly wiped it, washed my face and teeth and proceeded to sleep. Tomorrow was Saturday and I was planning on spending my day with her. And her only.

Third Person's POV

Jihyo woke up at 8:00 am to pick up Sana at the hospital. She didn't have a car, so she called an uber. On her way to the hospital, she was starting to regret her decision of offering to pick Sana up, as it was kind of embarrassing for Jihyo not being able to afford a car.