𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛

Sana's POV

I know my body was in pain, but it all went away when Jihyo came to see me. Her fresh smile, her bright eyes, her scent, everything just made my pain go away, leaving me in a world where only she and I exist.

Five days have passed since our "date", meaning that it was only a day before I was discharged from the hospital. Every single day, Jihyo came to see me after college and eat lunch with me.

She would tell me everything she learned about philosophy; Descartes, Locke, Smullyan, Socrates, she would talk to me about every philosopher and their thoughts, even if I didn't understood a thing.

"So I had to read this huge presentation about the Presocratics, they were so weird but yet so interesting. For example, Heraclitus, his arche was fire! Can you believe that? He thought the world was created from it and..." She kept talking but I wasn't listening.

I was lost in the way her eyes were shining when talking about the things she loved, her hands movements, how she changed positions while sitting because she was so excited she couldn't stay still.

Everything about her was so beautiful, I just wish she wasn't straight, I just wish she would see me the same way I see her.

"Sana!"

"Eh?"

"You're not paying attention aren't you?" She pouted.

"I was admiring how beautiful you look while talking about things that excite you" I said, she blushed and broke our eye contact to look down at her hands, playing with them.

"Stop with the flirting" She said in a low voice, I knew she liked it so I smirked. I was about to say another cheesy line when

Her phone chimed and she looked at it, a smile appeared as she read the text from whoever wrote to her.

"Oh! They're here!" She said giving a tiny jump on her chair next to my bed

"Who's here?"

"You'll see" She said and got up to the door.

"Where are you going?" I said getting up and sitting on the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll be right back" and with that she closed the door, leaving me alone.

I shrugged my shoulders and reached for my phone, scrolling down my social media to entertain myself while she was gone.

Not even 10 minutes went through when she came back. She opened the door with a nervous smile on her face, looking at me

"Oh hey, what were you doing? Who were you talking ab-" I stopped talking when two people entered the room, following her

"What are you both doing here?" I said coldly.

"It's good to see you too" Momo said, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"How are you feeling?" Dahyun said giving me a motherly smile.

"I'm fine. You can stop pretending like you care now" I said looking through the window with a serious stare.

"I just thought you could fix things between yourselves, so I called them here before you got out tomorrow" Jihyo said in a warm voice looking down, embarrassed.

"There's nothing to fix" I said, still not looking at any of them.

"Jihyo, she doesn't want us here, we're wasting our time. She's too immature" Momo said sighing, I clenched my teeth resisting myself from going off in front of Jihyo.