Chapter 24: Uneasy

Uneasy

"Dude ano yon?! bakit hindi mo ipinaliwanag na siya ang dahilan ng pagbabalik mo? Ni hindi mo naibigay ang bulaklak para sa kanya. Are you scared again? Dude, wag ka ng mag aksaya ng panahon! it is the right time to talk to her! Dapat sinabi mo sa kanya na gusto mo siyang kausapin na kayong dalawa lang" sermon sakin ni Paul bago naupo sa sofa ng condo ko. After the awkward moment with Gwen, I realize that I should talk to her. But my nerves and mind can't function well.

I just looked at her like an idiot! She definitely changed not just physically, she's an independent grown woman now. She's brave, now after seeing her I am starting to doubt myself if I can get her back. I see on those beautiful mesmerizing eyes of her that She'd finally moved on. I admit... I felt the frustrations, regret and doubt.

It is already eating up my whole system. Thinking that maybe she's just pretending is my only way to keep me sane and still go.

At hindi rin nakakatulong itong peste kong pinsan na ngawa ng ngawa sa harapan ko. Ordering me what to do.

"I know ang I am not scared fucker! I will talked to her. Bakit hindi mo iapply sa sarili mo yang katapangan na sinasabi mo? Go and just talked to Colleen instead. You like her do you?" I teased he shut his mouth and just stared at me like I'm completely insane!

"What?! of course--"

"Yes! you do. We both have something for the Arevallo's. There's no doubt we're cousin. Stop denying it and leave me alone here at peace!"

"'Wag mo nga akong idamay sa issue mo sa mga Arevallo. Wala akong pakialam kay Colleen, nag aalala ako dahil ayoko'ng kung kailan ka  handang ipaglaban siya. Siya mismo ang gumawa ng dahilan dahil may mahal na siyang iba. Ayokong masayang lahat ng pinag daanan mo sa kamay ni Tito para kay Allen dahil lang natatakot kang kausapin siya. It's all now or never, man. You don't have all your fucking time in the world to waste"

Nawala ang mga pang aasar ko pa dapat sa kanya. Tama siya sa lahat,  bakit pa nga ba ako nag sasayang ng panahon? all my rational thoughts are back because of him.

Hindi naman ako nag lalaro lang, hindi ko gawain iyon  just thought that maybe I will gave her time to finally talk to me, pero alam kong ako ang dapat na kumilos at lumapit sa kanya dahil ako ang may kasalanan, ako ang umalis , ako ang nagkulang...

"Nakausap ko kanina si Pierre bago kita puntahan sa Architechtures Building. He said that there will be a grand celebration of all the BSBA after winning overall champion this year. Sa Queen Margarette's Hotel ang event. Kailangan mong pumunta doon. I will get you a ticket and all you have to do is to fucking talk to her" he said like it's all on the plan. Malaki rin talaga ang tulong ni Paul sakin and I will be forever grateful to.  He's the one always updating me on what's happening back here when I was away.

He always there to remind me what to do everytime I'm frustrated and insisting to go here on the Philippines and up until now he's here.

"Are you sure of this? maybe he's lying to you"

"Why would he do that. He is not my friend but not my enemy either. And I saw the list and of Blocks of all BSBA that definitely attend the Event. Usap usapan narin 'yon kanina" paliwanag niya pa bago tumayo, at pumunta sa pintuan.

"Aalis na ko baka sakaling makapag-isip ka ng matino. Oh and wait man, I already met the man who'd I heard courting your Gwen. I can say na may laban siya. I'm just informing you anyway" He rush through the open door. And I was left dumbfounded. I know may motherfucker would try to steal my Gwen for me. I won't back down not even to that thick faced man who's courting my Gwen.

Allisha Gwen's POV

I was still wondering how I managed to face him that calm way. Ganoon ang pagkagulat ni Liane, alam ko. All I know is this is good start to clear things up. I am more than willing to overcome this pain now.