Chapter 30: The Other Side

The Other Side

That night ended with a heavy feeling in my heart, guilt crept in me like a reminder of how I was so unfair with Van Jacob and how vulnerable still I was with Kier. The thought of that still terrifies me the most. how those men affects me and my sanity that shakes my own beliefs.

Halos di ko na maramdaman ang noong namahay at lumaking galit sa puso ay parang upos na naglaho. Ang kalituhan ang pilit na sinusubukang maghari sa kalooban.

Before sleeping I receive a text message from the men I'm thinking about.

Gavin Kier:

Goodnight Gwen, thank you for letting me drive to you home. I'm sorry for being annoying. I love you.

I just stared at the message for a long while, I just don't know what to say to him. I blame myself for saying those words to him, he might think I was still hanged up over him, When I think I already did moved on.

How can it be so hard to have a less complicated and worry free life along with me? i have too much on my plate, it's exhausting.

Van Jacob:

Are you already home? I just to wanna say sorry from what I've said to you. I shouldn't have ask you those things. I'm always here for you, remember that. Goodnight Allisha, and by the way you look really wonderful tonight.

It made my heart skip a bit, reading his text message made my mood somehow a lot better. It still doesn't change a fact that he's one of the person who makes me think so much this days.

I tried close my eyes that night and force my self to sleep hugging the darkness with me.

Van Jacob Lee's POV

I Look at the two person in front of Allisha's gate, they were so close to each other and to engrosed with what their talking about. Kanina I want to insist on driving her home but I know when to stop, she probably let that man and I don't have a freaking choice.

Honestly, I'm hurt and scared at the same time. Looking at them together makes me think that I was just an extra or a fucking hindrance to their unrequited and promising love story.

I gazed at them never looking away, if there's a need to see these hurtful scenery? Then I will endure this. Because if I saw allisha being hurt by that asshole I sware I won't hold back.

Allisha suddenly turn her back while Gavin still looking or waiting for her to look back, is it bad to feel at ease thinking that Allisha didn't look back? I feel ridiculous!

I turned the engine and decided to finally go home. The scene suddenly starting to get on my nervesI I drove my car and then sent a message to Allisha, I didn't expect her reply.

To My Lady:

Are you already home? I just to wanna say sorry from what I've said to you. I shouldn't have ask you those things. I'm always here for you, remember that. Goodnight Allisha, and by the way you look really wonderful tonight.

Natawa ako sa name niya na nakasave sa contact ko, hindi ko alam kung ano pang tawag sa kabaliwan ko. I'm so fucking smitten to her!

I receive a message to Liam.

From Liam Ferrer:

Huwag mong sabihin na sinundan mo pa si Allen at Gavin pauwi? you're a totally creep Dude!

Instead of typing a  reply I decided to call this batard

"Miss me?" natatawang sagot nito sa akin. I cursed but he just laugh.