Chapter 28: Truth Behind the Past

Truth Behind the Past

Allisha Gwen's POV

We are at Jashrille's house tulad ng napag usapan. It is the awaited night we look forward to. I was waiting for this because finally the truth that I really want to know is so close to me. My friends don't know about this, but maybe keeping it to myself is better I don't want them getting problematic about this, I want them to enjoy this night without thinking or worrying about me.

George is wearing a violet off-shoulder long dress, mas bumagay ang french bun na may laylay ng kaunti sa gilid ng mukha, Liane on the other side is fixing her long brown hair, wearing a cinderella inspired gown with flair at her waist, floor touching skirt it suits her more because of her petite body. Jashrille is wearing blue mermaid style gown, her hair is braided on the right side. While I am wearing a simple empire waist gown fitted through my body and flairs at my thigh. Coleen was also the one who curls my hair and did our make-up.

While the three of them is checking their faces on the mirror, Coleen is curling my hair, Van and Liam sits on the Bed looking at us.

"Boys stop looking at your ladies, nakaka-op naman kayo. Right Joji?" Pang-aasar ni Coleen.

"Yeah, you both look teenage foolishly inlove, so stop it." Naasiwang sang-ayon ni George na ikinatawa namin.

"Really Ate Coleen? I heard Paul Kendrick will fetch you later?" Himig pang-aasar ni Liam. Coleen just rolled her eyes on him that made us all laugh.

I remember awhile ago when Jash and Liam sitting on the couch like a scolded child who caught eating candy at the middle of the night.

"I was about to tell you but Jash wants to be the one to talk to you. And there are so many unexpected happenings that we can't find the right time to tell all of you" mahabang paliwanag niya. Ang saya nilang panoorin pareho. They were holding hands and comforting each other while explaining things, and it is lovely to watch them grow.

"How about you Liane? You have nothing to confess with our Mr. President? Or a dance with him is enough?" Sambit ko. All of us look to Liane shock and not moving, she blinked "What the F! there's no way I would get myself on that nerd" depensa niya. She just change the topic while waiting for ate Coleen.

I am happy with what my friends have a good and healthy relationships. They are strong spirited individual that makes them complete. How about me? If I was strong enough to accept everything and not ruin myself. Is everything will be okay or a lot better?

Right now, 'what if's' and 'what could have been' is not needed. I will face the truth and move forward.

When finally everything is done, we have a little photoshoot for instagram. We all shocked when Coleen was fetch by Paul Kendrick wearing his maroon tux, and usual poker face. He just greet us and said see you at the event. He's not BSBA but he has a connection with the school and maybe Coleen's escourt for tonight.

I was fixing my pouch when I feel Van staring at me look amused. He is so formal and neat with his dark blue tuxedo. I smiled then rolled my eyes. "What? Quit staring" sambit ko.

He chuckeld and give me a bunch of red roses. I was shocked but accepted it muttering thank you. He shrugged saying "It's for you beautiful." Then winked made me blushed. We both took a picture of us in the mirror and one selfie. He place his hand on my waist while smiling at the camera. I feel awkward but force myself to smile.

When Liam saw us, he teased Van saying 'kinikilig ka na naman Van Jacob' and they both laughed, we all decided to leave.

We arrived at the venue at exactly eight o'clock. Everyone is on there own friends and crowd. Hindi man kasama ang ibang course at tila naging prom ang victory party masaya ang lahat. The place is cozy and a little formal, some are taking pictures and talking gossips.
Many of the Seniors greeted Van and Liam for winning. We find our seatnear the stage.