✰Sixteen✰

༄

What no I already kissed you! I'm not doing it again!" I said angrily.

Johnny chuckles at my reaction.

"And I'm going to the bathroom to take my makeup off so bye," I say turning away from him.

I start walking towards the door but instead I'm pinned to the wall. I look up at Johnny to see a bit of anger in his eyes.

"You don't walk away from me," he grits his teeth.

I nod my head nervously, he definitely has VERY fast mood swings. I stare at him, afraid of what he'd do next.

Johnnys angry face then turns into his world famous smirk. Once again he has really fast mood swings.

"Now deal is a deal," Johnny Says pushing a strand of hair behind my hair.

"Deal? That was the deal! You kiss me and I get to stay up here! There was nothing saying I had to kiss you again!" I protest.

Johnny chuckles again.

"I didn't say how many times you had to kiss me, so from my knowledge I can kiss you as much as I want," Johnny Says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

My mouth drops, literally. This little-

"Johnny stop please why are you doing this to me!" I whimper.

Johnny leans closer to my face.

"I already told you why," he whispers in my ear.

I shiver at his words, just the way he said it. A part of me wanted him to kiss me, but I knew it was wrong. What would Carson think?

Before I can think anymore he tilts my chin up and smashes his lips onto mine.

I try to pull away but I just can't, I just can't resist it. Once again I felt those sparks and a amazing feeling I've never felt before. And once again I freeze and don't move, I didn't kiss back.

As fast as it happened was as fast as it ended. I was kinda sad he pulled away though, wait sad? Kenzie what's wrong with you! Why are you sad!!!

Johnny Let's go of me, he signals me
To sit on the bed. So I do.

"So tomorrow we have a mission, we have to steal something from a gang," Johnny started. "And everyone is going, so that means you'll be left alone, and I'm smart enough not to leave you alone so I'm taking you with me,".

"Wait What I don't want to!" I say.

"You have no choice Kenzie," he says.

I roll my eyes and lay down on the bed. I face the other way.

"I'm going to sleep now," I say.

"Me too," he responds.

The lights shut off and I hear him lay down beside me. I scoot far away from him as possible, before my eyes fell heavy and I fell asleep.

                                 ༄