✰Three✰

Johnnys pov

                                 ༄

I entered my hideout where me and my gang stay. It's not really what you would think. It's actually a mansion, and yes we are very rich. I enter to see my gang sitting on the sofa.

"John where were you?" Lauren Asks.

"Got into a little fight with Carson," I replied nonchalantly as I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and proceeded to fill it with cold water.

"And I found out something," I finished.

They eyed me waiting for an answer. Obviously curious to my discovery.

"Apparently Carson has a younger sister," I say.

Everyone gasps, they all turn to each other and whisper as I resume to drinking my water.

"What's her name?" Lauren Asks.

"Um I don't know yet," I reply.

"Are we going to?" Armani Asks without finishing. I obviously knew what he meant.

"Yes...yes we are going to take her," I said taking a sip of my water once again.

"Um how old is she?" Jayden Asks.

"About your age, so 16," I reply.

"And we're doing this for what reason?" Asher Asks.

"To get revenge on Carson duh!" I say rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"But we already did with Alex! Why are we even taking-," I cut Annie off.

"Shut up Annie! It's my decision!" I shout at her

She sinks back into the couch a little scared. She's really shy, I don't know why she's so scared of everything, she's one of the most feared people in town! Not to mention her boyfriend is just like me, and I'm really scary!

"I don't think us killing Alex was enough, I don't think it hurt him enough," I say. "I need someone I can take who will tear him to shreds, make him want to die. And the perfect opportunity has come, his sister," I say.

"So we kidnap her and kill her?" Asher says.

"Nah we'll keep her for a few days," I smirk.

Everyone gasps at my response.

"But why?" Jayden Asks.

"She's kinda cute," I say.

And with that I turn around and walk out of the living room. I walk into my master bedroom and shut the door to complete darkness.

                                 ༄