✰Twenty One✰

Kenzie's Pov

                                ༄

The Boy Supposedly Named Mark dragged me into the house. He dragged me down 5 flight of stairs and then threw me into a basement.

I fell down the basement stairs and hit the hard floor. He shut the door behind him and walked towards me.

Mark slapped me across my face leaving a red hand mark. He then kicks me in the stomach and I scream.

"Shut up!" He booms.

"Wh-What do you want?" I stutter.

"I said shut up!" He says while kicking my face.

There was blood now streaming down my face.

"Now tell me everything about Carson!" Mark shouts.

"No!" I manage to spit out.

He grits his teeth and pulls out his gun.
He shoots the wall beside me. I scream in fear.

"Now talk! Otherwise That wall will be your head!" He shouts again.

I look down and whimper. He grabs my chin and turns my face up harshly.

"TALK!!" He shouts.

Johnnys pov

I speed down the highway approaching Marks house. I was mostly speeding cause I knew Mark would probably kill her tonight. And I had to get there before he puts a bullet through her head.

I park outside Marks house and jump out. I know Mark keeps all his hostages in his basement. And there's a outside wooden door that leads to it. This idiot is stupid not to put any security on that door.

As I'm running to the door I hear a gunshot and a scream.

Mackenzie

I start running faster to the door. I ram into it and break the door. Seeing a crying Mackenzie in the corner covered in blood. And then a angry Mark pointing a gun at her.

"Orlando? What are you doing here?" Mark questions.

"I'm here to take her back!" I respond.

Mark chuckles. "Not happening!".

I clench my fists. "I'll give you five seconds to hand her over,".

Mark then points the gun at her head. While I start counting.

"1.....2....3.....4....5!" I shout as Armani comes up behind Mark and shoots him before he can shoot Kenzie.

Mark was definitely not expecting that, And now he was dead on the floor. I ran over to Mackenzie.

"Mackenzie!" I shout.

She wraps her hands around my neck using as much strength as she can. She then passes out on my shoulder.There was blood streaming down her face, and then bruises going down her arms and legs.

I pick up her weak body and take her outside to the car.

I don't know why it made me mad that she was hurt, when I had hurt her myself. There's something about her that I can't put my finger on, something different from other girls.

                                 ༄