✰Forty✰

-Carson Pov

I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt. Well kind of, the love of my life told me I gave up. I mean how was I supposed to know? I carelessly walk through the school halls with my head down. It's not like I had friends anyway, everyone is afraid of me.

"Hey stranger," I delicate voice spoke. (Total eclipse vibes)

I look up to see the gorgeous dirty blonde with a mischievous smile displayed on her face.

"L-Lauren....what are you doing here?" I question.

"I'm going to school here duh?" She rolls her eyes while crossing her arms.

"Oh right...," my hurt voice trails off into the air.

"Oh come on I'm kidding!" She playfully shoved my shoulder with a slight laugh. "I didn't just come here for education!".

"Then what did you come here for?" I ask curiously.

If she wasn't here for education why IS she here? I couldn't help but admire her and her gorgeous looks. Every part of her was perfect, I just wish I never gave her up.

"I came here for you," she says softly.

My head shoots up and our eyes match. I search for any signs of a joke, but she looked sincere. "Why would you come for me?" I Say trying to hide my smile.

"Isn't it obvious?" She giggles as she places her binders on the ground. "Because I love you," she sheepishly walks back and forth.

"R-really?!" My face lights up in a matter of seconds like fireworks. But immediately after it darkens. "But I thought you were mad at me for giving you up? I thought you hated me?".

"Carson even after we broke up I still loved you. Johnnys tried everything he can to make me move on but I can't. And I've finally got his blessing to be with you! Even if you don't want to be with me anymore at least I tried my best," she sighs.

My head processed everything that happened. "LAUREN! What do you mean I don't wanna be with you! I've loved you for forever and would take any chance with you!" I say in desperation.

"Really!" He smile beams as she inches closer.

"Yes!" I smile gloomily at her. "And did Johnny really let us be together?".

"Of coarse! After all you did let Him and Kenzie date. So he figured he'd return the gesture!" She says excitedly.

"Well since We're aloud to be together," I say. "Does that mean I can do this?" I question as my press my lips to hers.

We move in sync as I feel like I've finally found my missing piece. Who knew I'd fall for my enemy's younger sister. And my sister would fall for my enemy. It's all just a twisted love story that was never expected.

Two love stories that were never called for. Out of all people in the world we fell for the one person we could never be with. It's funny, but fate. I never thought this is how my life would be.

My sister dating the person I despised for years. While I was dating his younger sister. If you asked me weeks ago, I would've called the mental asylum for you. But the future can be crazy sometimes and the least expected things could happen.

But for now this is the end of "my brothers enemy"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲(𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞) 🎉