✰Thirty Five✰

-Johnny Pov

                                  ༄

I turned into the driveway of the middle sized house. There were two cars currently parked in there, probably Carson's and some other person. My car crushes the gravel as it enters the driveway, parking beside Carson's car.

I wonder if Carson has any other siblings that I don't know about? But that doesn't concern me, I'm here for Kenzie.

I pull the keys out and stare at the steering wheel hesitantly. I'm really doing this.

But what if she rejects you? What if Carson doesn't let you! What if-

Oh f*cking shut up I'm going to do this!

I open the car door and swiftly step out onto the concrete as I stare up at the house. I walk passed the cars and make my way up the steps to there front door.

There were pumpkins set up all over the porch, due to the fact that it was mid October. I always loved trick or treating when I was little. I'd go out with all my sisters and we'd steal all the candy from the take one bowls, oh the good memories.

Sometimes I wish I was still a kid. Didn't have to worry about what people thought, the worst thing that could happen was to scrape your knee. You'd always get goodnight kisses from your parents, your older siblings would read you stories before bed. You didn't have to worry about things like this.

But you know, here I am. One of the worst gang leaders in town. Killing people, hurting them, torturing them, and many other horrible things. Wish I could go back to when I was just an innocent kid and change the way I became.

I sigh as my hand hung over the door, getting enough guts to knock. Finally I brought myself to pound my hand on the door. I did it lightly, but still enough for someone inside to hear.

My stomach churned at the though of facing her, or even worse...her Brother.
The knob jiggled a little bit before it was swung open all the way, revealing the whole inside of the house.

But instead of it being Kenzie or Carson. I was face to face with a blue eyed girl. She looked exactly like Kenzie, just tad bit taller, and her ocean orbs. A smile was worn on her lips as she met My eyes.

"Hi can I help you? I'm Maddie!" She beamed.

"Hi Maddie? Do you know Kenzie? I don't expect you too-,"

"Of coarse I know Kenzie! She's my younger sister!" Maddie smiles, she was quite cheerful and welcoming.

If Kenzie is Maddie's younger sister? That means the Maddie is Carson's sister! So Carson has two sisters huh?

"Oh um can I talk to her?" I ask nervously.

Maddie raises an eyebrow curiously as she examined me. "And why do you want to meet her?" She said putting her hand on her chin.

I gulp. "Well um...." my voice trails off, there was a silence before Maddie chirped up.

"Oh are you Kenzie's secret boyfriend?" Maddie wiggles her eyebrows playfully.

"What-,"

"Well if you are you better treat her right or I'll gut you in the stomach and throw you in the ditch!" She threatened.

I jump back at her sudden outburst. It's like she went from an angel to a devil in a matter of seconds.

"Oh um i-I'm not her boyfriend," I say terrified of her.

Her blue eyes were full of curiosity. "Then why do you want to talk to her? And how do you know her?" She crosses her arms.

"I'm just a old friend," I nervously smile.