✰Four✰

Kenzie Pov
(Btw this is the same night)

After I Hear The Door Slam downstairs I race down the stairs. Still looking down making sure I don't trip and fall. I run into the living room to Carson.

I slowly help him up and place him on the sofa. I go to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen and grab the medical kit.
I start to clean his wounds.

"Kenz are you okay?" Carson's Asks.

"Am I okay? Have you looked at yourself? Better question is are you okay?" I ask grabbing another cotton swab.

"I'm fine!" Carson Says in annoyance.

I start dabbing the cut on his forehead. He winces in pain. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Ya your totally fine," I say sarcastically.

Carson pouts in response. I sigh and look at him. I stand up and put my hands on my hips and putting on my best angry face, which may I add sucks.

"Look Carson this is enough," I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I need to know this stuff, your gang stuff. Don't hide it from me. It's been long enough and I need to know, I'm not a little girl anymore!" I say nonchalantly, sticking my nose in the air.

"Kenzie you know I-," I cut him off.

"Carson come on please!" I plead breaking my angry trance.

He sighs and looks down. He groans in frustration.

"Fine," he replies. "I'll start from the beginning,".

I listen intently.

"I had these super powerful guns that Johnny really wanted. Of coarse I didn't want to give it to him so he did something else. He made his younger sister Lauren date me so she could steal the guns. Of coarse I was really heartbroken cause I really fell for her, hard. Then I started to get revenge and it went back and forth with us killing each others gang members. Then Johnny found my real soft spot, my best friend Alex, and h-he killed him and-," Carson stops.

I looked Carson in the eyes and saw pure fear take over him.

"Carson what's wrong?" I ask.

"Shoot shoot shoot shoot!!!" He shouts standing up and walking back and fourth down the hall frustrated.

"Carson what happened!" I shout.

"He knows about you now!" Carson Says.

"So?" I say.

"He'll try to hurt you, or m-mostly likely k-kill you," Carson Says in fear.

That's when realization hits me. Carson hid me and Maddie away because he didn't want Johnny to find out about us or he'd hurt us. And now Johnny knows about ME! if he wanted to ruin Carson's life he'd have to kill me or Maddie. Which will be most likely be me cause I live here. So this means he's coming for me, this means I'm going to die, SH*T