✰Thirty Two✰

I Watch As The shimmering lights of buildings passed the window. People working late nights in offices while couples were taking strolls through the town. It was peaceful, Lauren hadn't said I word to me since we left the house.

The car turns into a familiar neighbourhood, my neighbourhood. I watch as the houses pass by, some had put up Halloween decorations since it was mid October. I personally loved the spooky season, maybe more than Christmas sometimes.

I revert my eyes to a household to see a petit figure trying to carve a pumpkin. The young girl pulled hard on the stem and fell backwards. I watch as she looks down with sadness at her failed success. But a smile rose to my cheeks as I saw her seemingly older brother help her up.

She smiles gleefully at him as he demonstrates how to carve the pumpkin. I sigh, sometimes siblings can be a pain in the a*s, but they're always there for you.

"So um we're almost there, are we still going to stay in contact?" Lauren Asks breaking the silence.

"Of coarse, why wouldn't we?" I ask trying to somewhat lighten the mood.

"You know cause I'm Johnnys sister, not mention I'm also Carson's ex," Lauren slightly smiles.

I place my hand on hers in a reassuring way. "Don't worry Lauren, we'll always stay friends," I smile at her.

She smiles with her pearly white teeth before turning back to the wheel. Before I knew it we turned into the all to familiar driveway. I looked at my medium sized house, plants were planted throughout the garden while raindrops dripped from the roof considering it was raining earlier.

All the lights were shut off, so everyone seemed to be asleep. "So I guess this is goodbye?" Lauren Says.

"Yeah for now, hopefully we'll meet again someday. I can't count how many times you and the other girls have saved my a**, so thank you," I smile.

Lauren chuckles before taking out the keys and unlocking the door. I swiftly step out and make my way to the structure. I walk up the steps and stare at the cream coloured door. In just a minute, I could be in Carson and Maddie's arms. We could be a happy family again and I could be going back to my normal life.

But I'd also be leaving everyone else. Lauren, Annie, Jayden, Asher, Armani, and.......Johnny. Of coarse I'm mad at him, but I'm not completely over him. It's hard to get over someone you love, especially when they don't love you back.

I knew it was to good to be true, why would he be with me? I'm his worst enemy's sister, that's just weird. I sigh before I turn back around. Lauren gives me a reassuring look, so I turn back to face the door.

My hand hovered above the door, trying to bring myself guts to knock. I very hesitantly lightly knocked on the door. It sent a little stinging through my knuckles before it faded away.

I could see the lights from Inside the house flicker on as I heard talking. I placed my ear to the door as I was able to hear my two siblings talking while making there way down to the door.

"Do you think it's the cops? What if they found news about Kenzie!"

"I hope so, I'm so worried about her,"

"That b*tcha*s Johnny probably took her,"

"Let's hope she's okay,"

The knob jiggles before it was swung open. I gush of air hit my face, causing my hair to flow backwards. That's when my eyes were met with a pair of green and blue orbs.