✰Thirty Four✰

Johnnys pov

My eyes flutter open as I examen my surroundings. I recognized the creme coloured walls and the white bed. This was Kenzie's room. I turn my head to see a empty side, it seemed completely neat and clean. As if no one slept there. Kenzie probable slept in Lauren's room or something, since we did have a fight.

Oh right I have to apologize about that. My words came out all wrong. I've never been in love, oh am I kidding? I can't love! If I love, I have a weakness. And all my power comes from having no weakness. You wonder why no one can ever get revenge on me? It's because I love no one. Except Lauren but that's a different story.

I freaked out yesterday because I didn't want to have a weakness. It means commitment, which I'm willing to do. But the fact that someone could hurt her, to hurt me, wasn't the best idea. Everything came out wrong. What I meant was I can't be with her cause I'm not only putting myself in danger, but also her.

The best way to break me down is to get to her or Lauren. But I know for a fact I've taught Lauren well. She could beat anyone's a** if she wanted. But Kenzie, she's Gentle, delicate, a light hearted soul, barely could hurt a fly.

The word love just triggers me. I've Been called heartless, cruel, and many more horrible things. But have you ever wondered why I became this way?

I was always a normal kid, a kid who wanted to grow up have a family, live with the love of my life and all. But no matter how hard I tried everyone would break me down.

I've been through heartbreak in the most horrible way you could imagine. Girls who tell me I wasn't enough, and left me for someone Else. My parents were always there to comfort me, and so were my sisters, and I loved that.

But eventually my parents got caught up in work, never paid a lot of attention to me after that. Maddie then had to leave for university in Toronto. Which left me, Lauren, and Darian. But eventually Darian as well had to move to university in Toronto.

And when they all left. I felt alone, worthless, and empty. Of coarse there was Lauren but she had her own social life. And that's when I decided to become heartless,cruel.....a gang leader.

I just hate that one word, it brought back to many memories. Love

I shake my head as I jump up from the bed, I make my way down the steps to breakfast. The smell of pancakes once again filled the air as I got closer to the dining room. There sat the whole gang, focused on there food, no one said a word...weird.

"Hey guys!" I say gleefully, my eyes scan the table in search for Kenzie, but she wasn't there. "Where's Kenzie?" I finish.

Everyone looks up form there food and Lauren glares at me.

"Oh you haven't heard?" She snarls.

I was taken back at her sudden attitude towards me. "Heard what?" I ask confused.

Everyone rolls there eyes as I said my previous words.

"She left, she left because of you," Annie growls.

My eyes widen at everyone attitude. It brought me right back to those days. When I would be heartbroken. "I-I didn't mean to," I say with tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Johnny are you- are you crying?" Armani Says standing up.

A small tear rolls down my cheek. "Yeah I guess I am," I sniffle as I quickly wipe the tear away.

All these years I've been holding these tears. All these years I've been doing everything wrong! I'm such a f*cking mistake. I swiftly turn around as I sprint up the stairs and back to my bedroom. I slam the door shut as I heard the muffle shouts for me to come back.

And in the first time in years, I cried. The hot tears rolled down my Cheek as I sniffled uncontrollably. I Buried my head in my hands as I grabbed my hair. This is why I don't love. I always end up broken afterwards. I always end up screwing it up, no matter how hard I try.

I heard frantic knocks on the door as I heard the familiar light voice. "John I'm so sorry-,"

"It's fine Lauren, your right! I'm a piece of sh*t," I say sobbing.

"No John please! I was just really mad I didn't want it to end like this!" The younger dirty blonde pleads.

"John I'm so sorry! What can I do for you!" Lauren finishes.

"Nothing! I just want Mackenzie!" I sniffle.

There was a silence on the other end of the door. I sat there with my head hanging low as the memories of Mackenzie came. She hates me, along with her brother. I have no chance.

"Then go get her you heada*s!" Lauren screeched.

I jumped at her sudden shriek. "Jeez Lauren chill!" I said with annoyance in my tone. "And I can't get her back cause 1. She hates me and 2. Her brother is my worst enemy," I groan.

"Since when did you ever give up that easily?" Lauren giggles from the Other side of the door.

"What?" I Say confused.

"You would never give up unless you tried? What happened now? Your going to ruin That streak?" Lauren Says seductively, urging me to go.

"What no! Lauren this is different!" I whine.

"No it isn't your Just scared!" Lauren giggles.

"I am not scared!" I grit my teeth.

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not,"

"Then go get Mackenzie," I she says seductively, I could practically see the smirk on her face from the other side of the door.

Lauren knows how to get me to do things, she knows how to hypnotize me into doing things she wants, literally!

"Fine I'll get her! But what if-,"

"JUST GO YOU IDIOT!!" Lauren screams from the other side of the door.

"Fine!" I groan as I make my way to the window. I jump out the window and out the backyard door.

I hope this works out, cause if it doesn't, I don't know what I'll do.