✰Twenty Eight✰

༄

"Y-you want to escape?" She stutters.

"Yes.....Lauren my siblings are hurting....Carson's hurting. He's probably beating himself up right now, and if I don't come back in time he'll probably kill himself," I say tearing up.

If Carson hurt himself, let alone any of my siblings hurt themselves, I'd cry myself to sleep everyday. Especially if they were hurting for me.

Lauren sighs and makes eye contact with me once more. "Promise We'll at least keep in contact," she said barely in a whisper.

I crack a smile before saying my response. "Of coarse we'll keep in contact," I say putting my hand on hers.

She smiles before hugging me gently. "Okay I'll help, and I have just the plan!" She says in a hyper tone. Sort of like a 5 year old about to get a lollipop or something.

She swiftly turns around and grabs a notebook, then turns to the desk and picks out a red coloured pen before reverting her attention back at me. She began to scribble somethings on the notepad which I wasn't able to identify.

"What are you writing," I ask trying to get a glimpse.

She sets the notebook down and smiles at me. "Johnny is leaving for a mission in about 2 and a half weeks, we could escape at that time," Lauren shrugs.

"2 and a half weeks? Why not now!" I ask.

If anything I wanted to get out of this hellhole NOW. I just wanted to be in my siblings arms. I wanted to feel them hugging me and telling me it was okay. That was all I wanted...

"Johnnys smart, if we leave now he'll catch us one way or another. So it's best we wait for him to leave," she says nonchalantly "plus 2 and a half weeks is just enough time for your back to get better, so it's a perfect plan,".

"Then what do I do for 2 and a half weeks," I ask once more.

"Get some rest, your going to need to be in a good state if you want to outsmart Johnny, which may I add is really hard," Lauren rolls her eyes at the mention of Johnnys name.

This may actually work, if we're able to keep this a secret we could pull it off. And hopefully Johnny doesn't find out about this.

I smile graciously at Lauren. "Thank you Lauren, thank you so much for helping me," I say wrapping my arms around her.

She leans down and immediately hugs me back. I can feel her smile as she wraps her arms around me. "No problem kenz," she says but it muffled as her face was buried in my shoulder.

She pulls away and fixes the few strands of her dirty blonde hair.

"You should get some rest, I don't think you got much sleep last night," she said looking at the bags under my eyes.

"Yeah I really should," I smile.

"Well have a nice nap, I've got some planning to do," she winked and left the room in one swift movement.

I chuckled before cautiously turning over and immediately falling into a deep slumber.

                                  ༄