✰Eighteen✰

We Drove to A house on the quiet part of town. The house was a mansion, but not as big as Johnnys.

"Okay we are here to steal a few things, so don't do anything wrong," Johnny said.

We all nod and get out of the car. Johnny walks over to me and grabs onto my hand tightly.

"Just making sure you don't run away," he says.

We walk to the side of the house.

"Alright boys, you go in and get the things, and girls stay out here!" Johnny said.

"What no fair!" Jayden whined.

"Why can't we go?" Lauren Asked.

"Cause I said so and you guys need to look after Kenzie," Johnny responds.

With that the boys broke into the house. We waited for a while, none of us said a word, afraid that if we did the rival gang would come out and find us.

A longer time passed and still no sign of the boys. But then...

"Well Well Well what do we have here?" A boy said.

All us girls stepped backwards. We were just praying the boys would be here soon.

"Now ladies? No need to be afraid just come with me... or else," the boy said pulling out a gun.

We all gasp.

"Not so fast," I hear Johnnys voice.

Johnny and the boys jump out of the window and in front of the girls. Trying to protect them.

The boy then rolls his eyes, he scans the gang but then comes back to me, he stares at me and smirks.

"Isn't that Carson's little sister?" The boy asked.

"Yes it is so?" Johnny said.

The boy chuckled.

"I'll pay you 50,000 for his little sister," said the boy.

I thought Johnny would decline but instead he did something else.

"Make it 80,000," Johnny Says.

The boys smirk grows wider.

"Deal," The boy says.

"What no Johnny don't sell me off-," he cuts me off by putting his finger to my lips.

"Don't say a word," Johnny grits his teeth.

I immediately shut up. Tears were filling my eyes. He's going to sell me?

"Johnny you can't be serious!" Armani says defending me.

I haven't been on good terms with Johnny. But I've grown pretty close to the rest of the gang, there like my friends now.

"Don't sell her to him!" Lauren spat out also defending me.

"I didn't ask you to talk!" Johnny boomed.

The whole gang shuts up. The boy walks up to Johnny and hands him a wad of cash. Johnny counts it and smiles.

"You can take her," Johnny said.

Johnny grabbed my hand and practically threw me onto the boy.

A single tear fell down my face. The boy grabs my wrist really tight.

"Ow t-that h-hurts," I cry.

"Shut up b****!" The boy shouts.

The boys grip gets tighter and he starts dragging me inside his house. I look behind me to see the Gang getting in the car and driving off. How could he do this?

                                 ༄

Oof  tea☕️☕️☕️