✰Thirty Nine✰

༄

"Me," Lauren Says softly while walking down the stairwell. Her hair bounced a little as she made her way down to us.

Carson froze in his spot and just stared at her as Lauren sheepishly stood in front of him. "L-Lauren," he stuttered.

"You gave up on me Carson," Lauren Says softly.

"I never gave up on you, you broke up with me," he accuses.

"No I didn't," she says. "I was forced to break up with you," she said. I could tell there were tears pricking her eyes.

"W-what by who?!" Carson Says protectively.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you gave up on me," she sighs. "You never came back for me like Kenzie did for Johnny. She never gave up on John, but you gave up on me," she softly accuses.

"I-I'm sorry Lauren," Carson's eyes swell up red, as if he was about to cry.

"But at least let John and Kenzie be together. You can do whatever you can...but you'll never stop them and you know that. Love always finds a way (hehe any "once upon a time" people here?)

"I know my brother wasn't the best person before he met your sister. But I promise you he's definitely changed after meeting Kenzie. Kenzie HAS changed him for the best and I can see it. And if there's one thing you've learned from our relationship it's that I never lie," Lauren finishes.

"But What If he hurts her," Carson Says looking at his youngest sister.

"I'm sure John has learned his lesson, but if he ever does I'll be there to teach him a lesson," Lauren death stared at Johnny for a moment.

Johnny lightly gulped, Lauren couldn't PHYSICALLY hurt him, but she could mentally hurt him. Lauren was full of ideas, and always knew how to punish people by there fears. That's why she's one of the smartest people in the gang.

"Carson please....let them be happy, end this rival between you two," Lauren grabs his shoulder.

"L-let me say something first," Carson shook out of her grip and faced Johnny.

"Don't ever hurt her, don't do anything against her will, keep her safe, and always keep her happy, if you don't do these thing...I will murder you with my bare hands," Carson death stares at Johnny.

His face finally softens to a smile. "But besides that, I guess I can allow you guys to be together," he finishes with a slight chuckle.

Me and Johnny both gasp. I grab Johnnys face and practically slam my lips on his like we haven't been together for YEARS.

"Alright alright one More condition! No kissing around me!" Carson rolled his eyes.

I laughed and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you Cars," I nuzzle my face in his shoulders inhaling his scent.

"Anything for my little Mack and Cheese," he pats my head, ruining my hair.

I playfully glare at him and we break out into a fit of laughter. "Well Kenz I have to go now, see ya soon and DON'T let anything happen!" He says.

"EW CARSON!" I shriek.

He chuckled before nonchalantly walking out the front door.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my back, Johnny. His head resting on my shoulder as we swayed back and forth. "So we can finally be together," He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah finally," I giggle as I turn around to face him. His perfect emerald eyes glowing as always.

This time I actually took time to admire his features, mostly his eyes. To bad I only had boring brown ones. I move a piece of hair away from his face softly, resulting to me being pulled closer.

"Checking me out are we?" Johnny smirks.

I ruffle his hair. "Your so annoying," I giggle.

"Oh but you love me," he says pressing his lips onto mine, creating those fireworks in my stomach. We moved in sync as I felt his soft plump lips against me. Can't believe I fell for my brothers enemy

                                  ༄