Six

Two weeks. Two weeks since he took me on that date. A deep breath escaped my lips as I nervously crossed my arms. I was beyond terrified of what will happen today, what if I make a fool of myself?

Everyone will laugh at me.

I stepped into the training room, that was similar to a gymnastics building- padded flooring and mirrors all over a wall. Only a few people had showed up, since it's five in the morning. Others had training in the afternoon, which luckily made me feel better.

As Ryan had promised, he got me into training. He put me in the same schedule as him to keep track of me. He's never let me leave his sight, and when he's gone Ava takes care of me. I honestly feel like I'm five when he says that.

Yes, Ryan and I have gotten closer, to the point where he can kiss my forehead before I fall asleep, and a make out session here or there, but other than that nothing.

I was wearing a pair of Nike pros and a regular grey sports bra, luckily most of the other girls were dressed like that too. I didn't want to be all sweaty in hot clothing, Ava had warned me about that.

A few men were wrestling in the corner, being complete jack asses. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched them. A couple of girls were gossiping, but I really didn't bother to listen in. Drama isn't my thing, and I'm not in school anymore.

I pulled my long blond hair into a ponytail, and sighed. I wasn't exactly friends with anyone here and I'm not very social. I've seen them around before but have never actually made a friendly bond with them.

"'Mornin," a groggy voice cooed in my ear, and arms snaked around my waist. I didn't have to see who it was, and I instantly relaxed. He pressed a small kiss on my bare shoulder and sucked in a deep breath.

"finally awake?" I smirked, playing with his thumbs. I shifted my weight silently. He is quite a heavy sleeper, and takes awhile to get around. I beat him down here before he was even awake. He simply nodded his head against my neck and mumbled something.

"You know, I do like the outfit, but I don't like you wearing it in front of everyone. I ought to go make you change." I frowned, I really didn't want to change. What's wrong with my outfit? I'm training, girls in gyms wear this kind of stuff all the time. He's too over protective, he even hates when I talk to Lucas.

Lucas is gayer than Justin Bieber.

"But, I won't. So, don't roll your eyes at me, love." He broke away from my grasp and scanned everyone's faces. I'm pretty sure a few people were missing but I don't know. I've never done this before.

"Alright, grab a equal ranking partner and spar. Do not go easy, on them." Ryan boomed. I cringed at how loud his voice was and he chuckled softly after apologizing.

Several men and women paired up, and began swinging. I opened my mouth to ask what I was to do, and Ryan stopped me. "Were just going to watch for a minute, then I'll show you a thing or two, okay?" I nodded, but instead of really watching I was distracted by how dominant Ryan could be, and how good it sounded on him, not to mention his hands on my hips.

"Taylor..." He laughed lightly, before flicking me in the back of the head. I turned to Ryan and scowled. "I asked you if your ready?" He laughed, and I simply nodded. Ready as I'll ever be I guess.

I've done a little bit of training, I just needed to build my strength up again. Focus.

Ryan and I stood opposite of each other, standing in a fighting position. "Don't go easy on me." I mumbled, and Ryan nodded.

We circled each other for minutes, waiting for one of us to make the first move. Ryan lunged forward towards my legs knocking me to the ground. He turned back around and went to pin me but I kicked him off and rolled ontop of him.