Eight

I finally did it. I finally had someone to call mine. I hated calling something mine, it's claiming it like an object, but it had a good ring to it. my tongue felt funny from his taste of blood, and it had left a mark on it for sure.

My canines had shrunken back to normal, and I had actually calmed down more than all week. Being happy was an understatement. All I wanted now was nothing more than him to sink his teeth into me, anywhere he wants.

The sound of the shower running filled my ears. It was calming, but I was uneasy due to the fact that I was in heat. I knew he was naked, and my wolf did too. That made things so much worse on me. Ryan was humming some tune by Miley cyrus.

Breath, Taylor.

I mentally scolded myself. I shouldn't be thinking like I am. I feel like some sex craved dog- which I am. I'm pretty sure every wolf goes through this, were or not. My eyes were squeezed shut, as I tried to think of something other than Ryan. The only thing that would show up was him, in the shower.

My heart pounded, at the thought. What if I went in there with him? Would I be good enough for him? Of course I would, I'm his mate, and he never rejected me. Would it hurt? I've never actually done anything before, other than kissing.

My core throbbed at the inappropriate thoughts of Ryan touching me. It felt too real, and it made my body want him more. I played with my hair to attempt to cool myself. My breathing was slow, and my nervousness built up.

I finally built up the nerve to stand to my feet and walk towards the bathroom. The sound of the water falling filled my ears, and still the humming of some song. I hesitated to open the door, and as I did steam filled my lungs. The heat felt good.

His body was blurred by the thick glass of the shower, and his back was facing me. I turned away from him and brushed the hair from my face. This isn't like me at all.

I won't regret this though.

I want it.

I need it.

I will get it.

Before I knew it, my clothes were lying in a heap on the tile floor. I slid open the glass, hearing Ryan's voice, "Taylor what are you-" he stopped himself, and his breathing went heavy. I watched his eyes grow dark, and fear took over my body.

did I make a mistake?

Warning: this part will get a little...dirty.

He wouldn't hurt me. No, he wouldn't. I repeated this to myself over and over again. Until I finally came to the realization he would try not to hurt me. At least it wouldn't be intentional.

His now black eyes raked over my body, I stood there doing the same thing. He took my wrist abruptly, and turned me to where my back way pressed against his chest. My hair was slowly being soaked until the steaming water.

His thick, low voice grew in my ear and I shivered. His manhood poked into my back, and I moved uncomfortably. "What the hell do you think your doing? Taylor-" I stopped him from speaking, and opened my own mouth, "please, please Ryan. I need this." I groaned in pleasure as his lips pressed just under my earlobe.

"I don't want to hurt you, Taylor, this is bad." He warned, never once trying to push me away. I shook my head no, no this is okay. I'm fine with it.

I won't regret it.

"Mark me." I begged. My breathing was too thick and water was running over my lip. One of his arms hooked just under my breasts held me up, and the other was on my stomach. He ignored my statement and continued to stand there.

"Hold on Taylor. I'm not going to have sex with you-"

"But-"

"But, I'll ease it a little bit, alright?"

I nodded, and pulled my lip between my teeth. His free hand slid down my waist and between my legs. I sucked in a quick breath, not exactly sure what to do. "Relax, have you ever done this?" He whispered, and I shook my head. "Not even to yourself?" I shook my head again. I've never touched myself, I've always found it gross.

He drew circles into my core, teasing me before slowly pressing one finger inside me. I choked down a moan, as he slowly added another finger. "Your so..tight." He smiled against my shoulder, and I felt my knees go weak. Ryan's other hand wrapped around me tighter and gave me a soft squeeze.

His fingers felt like magic. Of course, it wasn't exactly what I needed, but it was close enough. My head fell back onto his chest and I tried to remain quiet. Everyone was still asleep. My eyes fluttered shut, and a whimper escaped my lips.

His fingers pumped at a slower pace than before, and I breathed softly. I felt my body tighten, and all at once the energy was drained from me. A thick stickyness ran down my leg, as I tried to catch my breath Ryan held me tighter.

After awhile I could finally stand, and Ryan turned me to where I was facing him.

Alright, y'all are fine.

His finger trailed under my jaw, to make me look at him. My cheeks burned, and he dipped down and pressed his lips to mine. Slowly he pulled away, after

He pressed me against the wall. His plump pink lips trailed down my jaw line and his teeth grazed along my neck. "Say it." He hissed.

"I-I'm yours."

His teeth sunk into my collar bone, and I felt tears prick my eyes. It hurt like a bitch, and I wasn't exactly good with pain. I stood there without squirming, and the pain soon turned into a pleasure. He treated it like he had done it before, until the bleeding finally stopped.

Ryan grinned, and handed me a loofa. I glanced at him quietly, while he spoke, "here, wash up. I've already, and since I marked you- we have to finish the whole mating process soon." He pecked me on the lips one more time before stepping out of the shower.

He fumbled around for a minute, and once the door clicked I scrubbed my body. Carefully over my collar bone I sucked in a painful breath. It really hurt. It was sort of like a tattoo, but no special colors.

Before I knew it I had climbed out of the shower and was dressed in Ryan's dirty shirt and a pair of shorts. I had brushed my teeth and found myself back in the bedroom.

He turned to face me, while lying on his side. Once his eyes caught mine a huge grin grew on his lips, and to be honest I think I melted. I quickly hopped into the empty side of the bed and faced his direction.

His fingers caught ahold of my cheek and he pulled my lips to his giving me a kiss. I drew back and bit my lip, trying so hard to not make it awkward.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around the small of my back. "Ya know, Taylor. Ava is going to freak out, with that little mark, and what I'm not going to tell her." He chuckled, I imagined his sister knocking him out for touching me.

"That's fine, but does that mean I can come out tomorrow?" I asked, almost without thinking. He shrugged, "it depends." What does it depend on? If he likes me? No!

"but, since I did mark you Taylor- things are going to change. Your power, your mind link, everything. And, then I'll have to take over as alpha, since ya know the whole luna thing." He breathed. I was terrified of becoming luna, since some of the pack doesn't exactly like me. A shiver ran down my spine.

My eyes hooded at his steady breathing, and they became heavy. "It's fine," I mumbled before drifting into a deep sleep.