Chapter 1: Niahm

It was a lovely afternoon when Kirito's groups decide to gather into Agil's place to have some chat time, since most of them become busy these past few weeks they've decide to have a get together time. Suguha and Klien arrived first, followed by Keiko, Rika. Asuna and Kirito arrive a moment after, Shino arrived lastly. The rain slowly pouring from the sky together with the feeling of someone who can't find the happiness in his miserable world.

"Why, I'm here?? Why I'm still alive?"

He slowly twists its body longing for a warm embrace, slowly killing his sense of sanity.

"How long, how long should I wait to finally see you again, Asuna." Darkness room matching the gloominess in his presence.

"Aren't you forgot me?? I still loved you, and forever will be." Hugging himself from coldness neither the room temperature nor in its own body and senses.

They have a good time chatting about the previous mission they've accomplish in Alfheim, even most of them busy in real world they've didn't forget to at least put some time to dive into it. It almost five months since they successfully accomplish their mission in the underworld. All the memories are still fresh in Kirito's mind, start from the incident of death game Sword art Online, followed by Kirito's mission to dive and fulfill the task at Gun Gale Online together with Asada Shino also known as Sinon. Lastly the most crucial risky of all, "The Alicization project" does put them into unexpected situation, but they've managed to put it in success, receiving complement. Friendship becomes firmer, every moment became unforgettable. Even though some girl's feelings for Kirito are still the same as before, no revision only maintain. Asuna was aware of it, added some guilt in her senses, she knew how painful the unawarded feelings is, but still friendship is valuable to her, choosing to put a side unnecessary emotion. Sometimes Asuna started to felt jealous especially when it comes to Alice, however she fully knew that Alice is an artificial humanoid who doesn't have a same body as them, maybe in physical appearance, way of thinking, and emotions, Yes. But too far from real human in many aspects. But.... "Still".

She cannot deny the fact that Kirito and Alice build up the strong relationship in the underworld when Kirito was in his vegetable state. In some other time when she saw them together, it's triggered her. Can't blame herself because she was Kirito's lover and that's a normal reaction when you see the one you loved with someone else, but Asuna wanted to think mature towards alike situation.

Trust been never lost in her, as she truly does had confidence towards Kirito's feelings for her. Neither questioning nor doubting those loves and affection never was inside of her mind. Accepting Kirito's personality and characteristic into its fullest are the most treasured process of her life, even the part of Kirito's nature of aiding when someone who needed help though without assurance of safety. First, people think of him as someone who's selfish enough when he declined to join any guild, notable as beta cheater, without knowledge of his real reason and perception, back before in the deadly game.She's glad having a chance to acquaint the reason beyond those decisions, from that moment, she's trying her best to heed him even without words issued. Comprehend his very own spirit and soul as she's gladly honored his feelings for her.

"Asuna, hey! Asuna." Kirito sway his hand in front of absent-minded Asuna.

"Hee! Y-yes, Kirito kun." Asuna said with sudden.

"MOU, Asuna. You seem out of yourself. What's wrong with you." Rika pout said.

"N-nothing." Asuna respond.

Loud clump of phone emerge the whole place, putting their attention towards Asuna, wherein the sound came from.

"E-excuse me. It's my Mom." Asuna stood up from her chair, leaving the room.