Chapter 13: Proof of love

The decision Kirito made, turn his friends in unexpected surprise, they didn't expected him to perform such hastiness action, even though they've understand his very own reason why he choice that kind of resolve. Kirito's depart wasn't easy for Suguha, since possibilities to be separated within his brother is high, but realizing opposing his brother decision causing negative outcome in all view. Time comes to say temporary goodbye for each other and it wasn't easy, especially discerning Asuna's absence present. It's impossible to find her in that kind of situation, knowing that her mother won't let her, but Kirito's resolve was firm and strong, believing that sooner or later he will come back to take her away from this miserable situation.

Before the day Kirito's schedule to depart, all of his friend gather to at least wish him success in his journey. Stating that they're made all their best to accumulate some information with Asuna, Rika and Kieko cannot hold their tears and sob, while saying their goodbyes, believing that the black haired swordsman surely will come back within two months. Meanwhile the dark haired sniper remained discreet with full courage that Kirito will make it. Klein and Agil, still the same giving him with warm advice, encouraging him that he can surely do it. Suguha manage to settle her though, accepting her brother decision.

Until the day Kirito's departure comes, leaving all of them with hope for immediate solution. Praying for success of what he aiming for, it's never going to be easy but certainly assured that the black swordsman can handle it, strong enough to fought for his beloved chestnut haired woman. All the unexpected situation appeared in Kirito's essence when he arrive in America, treated so well and good, spoiled for whatever he wants, meeting up his father's adopter father, Mr. Danile Hammelton. He didn't expected that the old high class personalities like him will welcomed him warmly , he's only commoner guy teenage, not used to in this kind of treatment but grateful for this occurrences. Added happiness towards Johnson and Danile, presuming that Kirito trust them for their good intention deed, want to at least recoup for whatever deficiency they've didn't manage to accomplish for Kirito's father, Yukito. Hoping that it's a right time to fulfill those promise they've made for his decease father, not only for his son's better future, but also for his development as person who showed potential and capabilities to treasured and insured, not only the company name and title but also its relationship towards other people with devotion. The black haired frankly stated his very own reason why he accepts the offer; obviously it's for his beloved girlfriend, Asuna Yuuki, secondary about his lovable adopter daughter, Yui. The Hammeltons was aware into the secondary reason but surprise from the first. Heartedly liking to help the future inheritor of the famous company rapidly made its move of investigation and potentially expedient for the solution, in the first place they're one of the most influential personalities in the business field, proving accomplish it was a little thing to perform. As a recompense for it, they've demand for the black haired to focus into its studies and learning towards the essentials specific proposition, Kirito didn't disappoint them with positive result, able to accomplish some of it in just a short duration of time. Father and son Hamelton's gratefully and happily when they've meet the cute Artificial Intelligent, Yui, completely decided to perform the same project they've done with the Artificial Intelligent Humanoid, Alice as soon as possible.  

Time goes by so fast in the blink of an eye. Two months elapse quickly unnoticed.

Asuna remained confining to its own home for almost two months, even though her mother allowed her to at least attend to school, but can't have a chance to talk to her friends, due to her mother admonitions. She currently experience almost like prisoner in her own home, comprehending that this place wasn't home anymore. Every night in her warm room, she cried until she falls a sleep with painful essence in her spirit, hoping for rapidly return of her beloved black haired hero, trusting him with all her heart.