Chapter 3: Revelation

Suguha P.O.V

It was so hurt realizing that I commit such distressful things towards my brother, but I know to myself that I just did what's for the best and for good.

"Sugu, please tell me whatever you know." Oniichan look at me with distress in his eyes, my conscience hit me hard. I'm still hoping that he'll heartedly accept my reason. Once again, I sob together with the painful essence that I felt. I started to narrate everything that I know.

Throwback

Normal P.O.V

One month ago when Suguha attend one of her school activities in Okinawa, it's much far in Tokyo but it was compulsory without a choice. That time as well when Asuna announce to them that she have to attend some important family trip by the upcoming few weeks in the same place where Suguha's school activities will be held.

First two days was one of a kind unforgettable experience for her. It was her 4th day in activity, together with her friends they've decided to have some fun and break. At the nearest park, she got the glimpse of a certain chestnut haired that feels so familiar to her.

"Guys, can you go first without me, I forgot something in the hotel, so I must go back to get it."

Suguha said pretexting to her friends.

"Would you like me to accompany you Suguha??" One of her friend offered.

"You don't have to, thank you for overture, I appreciate." Suguha smile responded with the same gesture.

Suguha was so sure that she saw her considered friend and his brother lover. She was so surprise when she followed her, who wasn't alone escorting with some body guards. Asuna wearing a beautiful red kimino, and her features becomes more attractive and lovely.

Arriving at the one of the most prestigious and popular restaurant, that place are only exclusive for those people with political status and upper class businessman. Many people gathering all together. Suguha manage to sneak out with some people who arrive simultaneously, trooping in the middle of them. She was glad that she wore her expensive and beautiful dress that day, so she won't kind of suspicious person in the middle of upper class people.

In the distance she remains observing Asuna, while a lot of young rich personnel chatting with her. Suguha reconnoiter those force smile and fake laugh Asuna present to them. One man in his early 20 excuses himself in presence of Asuna with the other young guys. Her mother seriously standing beside her deliberating with them.

"Yuuki Asuna was kind of interesting woman, right?" one of the guy with red hair and golden orbs eyes wearing elegant traditional Hakama muttered with his companion. Their conversation didn't escape from Suguha's sensation.

"You're right, and she's beautiful too. I hope that Mrs. Yuuki consider my family's status to choose me as her daughter future husband. From the first time that I saw her, I think I'm already in love with her. She doesn't have any idea that she captivates my innocent heart." The other young guy with purple hair and green orbs eyes who look so stunning in his suite stated with exaggerated gesture and tone.

"You sound like desperate, since it's impossible for that thing to be happened. I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Yuuki will choose me; my family's wealth and status are more compatible to their status. If both of our families collaborate, I'm sure we will be powerful enough in business and political phases." The other guy responds with arrogance.

"You are obviously not interested in love, only in power and wealth."

"Don't make yourselves inequitable. It was noticeable that we have the same objection to this matter."