Chapter 4: Reunited

Sword art Online Chapter 4: Reunited

Asuna P.O.V

I felt so tense since the time when my brother messages me, telling that Niahm had already been arrived. I patiently waited and waited that seems forever in the villa. I did ask again myself if I'm ready enough to face him. No, I shouldn't think that way, it must better to be happy, reunited to my childhood friend whom manage to survive his fatal disease. I was nervously walking back and forth inside the room, when my brother manages to get my attention.

"Asuna, can you please be cease and calm down, he'll be arrive later on." My bother Kouichiroh tell me, silently seated in his chair.

Small blush appeared from my cheeks because of my brother statement.

"I'm calm, Oniichan." I defensibly said, quickly seated beside him. He responds with just a smile.

We waited for almost an hour, and there're still no Niahm appeared.

"Asuna, Can I ask you a question?" My brother broke the silence.

"What it is brother?" I ask.

"Are you going to consider Niahm if he ask you to marry him?" My brother asks me with his serious but smiling face.

"Oniichan, I'm in relationship right now, so please don't ask something like that." I quickly answered with irritated tone. I know that my brother notice my resistance in his word.

"I'm just asking Asuna, don't get mad."

"Mou, Oniichan !!" I said pouty.

A knock from the door emerge the whole place as I felt my heart beat so fast and my hands trembling of anticipation of Niahm arrival.

The door slowly opened matching my excitement to see him again.

My eyes widen as I first saw his serene face, with smile in it. He grows as a fine and handsome guy and his smile are same as before, 'genuine' that's how I describe it. Skin look like porcelain without trace of needles due to his medication, his eyes is still the same, innocent and sincere. He became taller than me, and I still love his wavy smooth hair. I can't explain the sensation that I felt right now, standing in front of him like a fool. He slowly walk towards me, step by step I felt my heart almost skip its beats. I can't move either can speak, and my throat feels so dry like sand in the dessert.

"A-Asuna, I'm so happy to see you again, I waited this moment for almost like forever. You're so beautiful and lovely, I'm glad that I'm still alive to saw you again." Niahm words floating in my senses and slowly sinking in my mind reaching my heart. I saw the tears starting to peeping side of his eyes, still no words escape from me due the surprise that I felt right now.

I felt his palms towards my shoulder caressing until its reach my back, indication of possible hug. I didn't restrain, wanted to feel this moment, wasn't a dream or hallucination. When I perceive his skin towards my own, I prove to myself that it isn't a dream. The person I first ever called friend was standing in front of me, gently hugging me with eagerness.