Chapter 5: Jealous

Kirito woke from his wonderful sleep when he felt Asuna's warm embrace. Both of them spent the whole night together in their house at 22th floor.

"Did I wake you up, Kirito kun?" Asuna ask, nostalgic feelings when the time that they're still in the game.

"No, Asuna. How is your sleep??" Kirito stated simultaneously embrace her.

"I sleep so well last night, because you're here with me and I'm so happy Kirito kun. Forgive me for suddenly asleep while we discussing some important matter." Asuna rise up from Kirito's chest.

A knock emerge the whole place, catching sight of Yui who shyly peeping at the ajar door.

"Mama, Papa?? Good morning." Yui greeted fidgety thinking that she's disturbing them.

"Good morning, Yui-chan. Come here inside." Asuna softly command towards her daughter.

The young AI slowly walks into them, silently seated at the side of the bed where Asuna and Kirito remain sitting.

"How is your sleep, Yui?" Kirito gently patting her head, but remain silent, avoiding connecting eye contact.

"Not that much better Papa, but its fine." Yui's voice was obviously sad.

"Yui-chan, can you forgive Mama for not keeping her promise?"

The young AI look at her mother with sadly grimace face.

"Of course, Mama. I-I just miss you Mama, I though you're mad at me." This time Yui sob a little receiving comfort from his father and mother.

"There's no reason to be mad Yui, because you're a good girl, right? Mama is just busy from little matter this past few days that why I wasn't able to make time with you." Asuna explained.

"I understand Mama." She smiles happily, recovering from the gloominess.

"Will you both listen to me if I discuss some important matter with you?" Asuna said with little doubt, but this time she should become honest especially for the sake and trust of those people who believe in her. The family she's treasured so much.

"We will, Asuna."

"Yes, Mama." Kirito and Yui simultaneously answered.

Asuna confess everything, from the childhood memories that she once treasured and how things become right now. As she clearly explain everything, Kirito cannot hide the fact of little hint of jealousy, not because Niahm made a promise of marriage through her, but the fact that the woman she loves the most had a consider childhood friend who obviously in love with her, and the possibilities that he still have the same feelings like when they are still young. When Asuna continually explained to them the thing Niahm had been through in his fight from his fatal disease. Sympathy and pity caught Kirito and Yui's heart from those experiences he manages to conquer. But the case of Asuna's involvements was a different thing. Kirito cannot let Niahm have his childhood sweetheart, even he insists; both of them had a different time line of relationships and promises towards Asuna and this time it was his turn to proven them how much she valued and treasured the woman he loved the most.

"I understand now Asuna, but even he manage to survive from his disease it doesn't mean that I'll let him have his way to you." Kirito said seriously. Asuna lightly pinch his face.

"Don't say such thing Kirito kun. We both  unsure if he still wanted to marry me. Maybe while in his treatment he meets some other beautiful girls and falls in love. But still, he's my friend and I'm glad that he able to survive." Asuna said smiling.

"Papa was just a little bit worried some, Mama." Yui respond.

"I'm not Yui,." Kirito turn away his face felt embarrass from the tease. Asuna and Yui gently smiled together.