Reaper

Waking up to the sun shining through the window after a long night of gun smuggling is a fucked-up way to start the day. Turning over I look to the little red numbers of the clock that sits on my side table, 4:30 pm, it flashed. Fuck, I groan out. Got that stupid pot luck at five. Cece, Knuckles old lady, wanted a pot luck for her birthday party. Knuckles is my VP and best friend, and he loves his woman to death. He is so whipped, anything she wants she gets, but she's a nice woman. They got hitched last year and now they are expecting their first kid.

I see no point in having an old lady. Anything a man needs from a woman can be giving by the woman that hang around the club and work at the strip club we own, otherwise known as sheep. My dad, the former president of the club, he didn't have an old lady. I was born cuz he got a sheep knocked up, and he said he needed someone to pass the club to so he chose to keep me. The problem though, was that the sheep that gave birth to me thought she would become his old lady cuz of me, in the end she was pissed when he dismissed her. She left a week after I was born, never seen her sense. Like I said no need for an old lady.

Getting up from the bed, stretching out my back to pop out all my joints. With a scratch of my balls I head off to the bathroom from a shower. I need a larger cup of coffee. After dressing in some old blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and my cut on, I head out of my room for the day. With the thought of caffeine, the only thing going through my head, I passed the blurred faces of my brothers and the sheep.

As I sit at the kitchen table with my black coffee, I see a hand set a plate of eggs and sausage in front of me. Looking up I am greeted with a smiling Cece, with a small smile of thanks I dig in to the grub. Cece may not be able to bake to save her life but what little she can cook keeps us boys feed. When I have finished eating and was just finishing my coffee when the chair next to me screams as knuckles sits down. "Is everything all set up for your woman's party?" I asked him. "Yeah" he replied with a groan. "You don't sound too happy for today? What's got your balls in a knot?" I asked. "I swear man. Her mood swings and cravings are going to drive me crazy. Last night we were in our bedroom and we were getting hot and heavy fast. She wanted to fuck so bad and I was not going to say no. So, there I was standing naked as the day I was born with a hard on ready to pound it out when she busted out in tears. She cried for ten minutes before she could tell me what was wrong, and for fuck sakes she was only crying cuz she wanted red velvet cupcakes." By the end of his rant, I was falling off my chair laughing as I see Cece standing behind him with a wooden spoon in hand. A spit second later all I heard was cursing and smacking of a wooden spoon.

It is six-thirty and the party is in full swing. The booze is flowing and there is pussy everywhere for the taken. Sitting on a lawn chair by the bomb fire out behind the club house with a few of my brothers around as well, enjoying myself as I sip on my third beer, with a sheep sitting on my lap waiting for round two on the side of the club house. Out of nowhere Cece comes running over screaming and drops down in Knuckles lap making him grunt from the most likely a hard blow to his balls. I watch as he wrapped his arms around her and ask what is wrong. I simply tuned them out going back to sipping my beer and squeezing on the sheep's tit. The nest thing I know is the said sheep starts bouncing on my lap screaming "I did, I did".

"What the hell is going on, other than the bouncing on my cock and not the good kind?" I yelled out. "Well I was asking my man here if he could find out who brought the cupcakes, when candy here said that she is the one that did." Cece replied. She turned to the sheep that I now know to be named candy and say, "You must take my there tomorrow. I must have more cupcakes. Wait! Do thay have anything else?" "Well when I went and got the cupcakes today, she told me that it was the last of them, but she was baking other cakes. The chocolate chip pound cakes I brought as well were some of them that she was baking." "That's it! We will be going there tomorrow candy." Cece declared. "The hell you are!" Knuckles hollered back. Cece vary slowly stands up, crossing her arms across her chest and turns to look down at him. "Please sir, do tell me why are you denying your gormonal pregnant wife and your unborn child the sugar they are craving?" She said with a look that could put anybody six feet under, and that's when the hole party goes quiet. "You done fucked up, Knuckles!" we hear from the back, that most likely came from Ice. "I run the truck tomorrow and there is no way in hell I'm letting you go to some strangers house without me. I don't give a dame if it's just some little woman baking cookies." Knuckles says.

The club own and works at the local mechanic shop, among many other business in the small town, along with the tow truck that goes with it.

"What the hell do you think I should do? This baby is craving sugar and if I don't get it for it than mommy is going to be a vary unhappy woman. Maybe I can even talk to her about making my gender reveal cake!" Cece says and starts running her mouth about cakes. Knuckles turns to me, with a look of surrender and says' "Please man, help a brother out." With a short laugh, I nod my head and tell him I'll take the girls tomorrow. With that settled, I leave him to talk with his woman and I take candy for a quickie around the corner, then after I head to bed to call it a day.