Reaper

I woke up the smell of French toast and fresh coffee. The second best smell a man could wake up to, the first being that of my little cupcake. She smells like vanilla, the sweet vanilla used in baking. I reached over to the other side of the small bed and felt that the bed was still warm. She hasn't been up for lone and she goes straight to the kitchen. With a big yawn I rolled over and saw that a tent has made it self a home in my shorts. I am suffering from the worst case of morning wood. I had the best dream about my little cupcake in my bed, under me, moaning my name. I got to go take care of this before she sees it. I groaned as I got up and went straight to the bathroom to relieve my self of this stiffy.

As I walk into the kitchen, I find my little cupcake swaying her hips to a lovely tune she is humming to herself. Walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her, I held her close to me. I dug my face into her neck and took a deep breath of her sent. She is still wearing my shirt so I can smell me on her and I feel like a kind when I do. He hips are still swaying against my lap and I can feel the rush of blood start flowing to my dick and then my wood is back full force. I leave a trail of light kisses on her neck when she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. I watch her eyes move back and forth from my eyes down to my lips. She wants me to kiss her and hell do I want to kiss her as well. I tighten my arms around her for I am already to kiss her, I leaned down slowly ready to feel her soft lips against mine. Then we ear a ringing from the bedroom. Dame it!

I hear my little cupcake start to giggle and that little giggle gets my blood flowing once again. Whoever that is calling can fucking wait, I thought to myself. I bent my little cupcake back and kissed her hard and passionately. I felt her dig her hands in my hair and as I light bit her lip, she tugged on my hair making me groan. Lifting her up and onto the counter I deepen the kiss. Running my thong all over her mouth, claiming her mouth as mine. I laid my hand on her bare thigh and was about to run it higher, when the annoying ring started all over again. With one last kiss on her lips, I walked off in search of my cell phone.

Picking up my pants I grabbed my phone out before slipping them on. Once again for the third time in an hour my phone starts to ring. I see knuckles name flashing on the screen. After answering the phone, I growled out, "What!" "Sorry to cock block you but Jackie called and she needs someone to run the truck today. Something about the cold going around. SO, I told her that you will be there in about an hour." He replied "What the hell do you mean by I will be there? I got business at the club house to finish." "Well you're the only one that didn't answer your phone so you were nominated to go and do it." He replied laughing. Bastrd, I though to myself. "Fine, but I am having breakfast with my girl first so tell her to give me about an hour and half." I replied and quickly hung p the phone before he could say anything about my demands.

Jackie was once a stripper at our club but not a sheep, she didn't sleep with the brother. She was going to school part time while stripping to earn her business degree. So, after that she opened her own mechanic shop in our town and she employs some of our prospects and brothers. She is really good to us and our bikes so we are good to her when she needs help.

This will give me time to plan a date with my little cupcake tonight. I feel she is one of the girls that likes simple romantic kind of girls, and that pleases me. Then I remember about getting wood over her while I am working. So, I quickly shoot him a text message to come over to watch over my girl for the day along with her address. When that was settled, I returned to the kitchen to join my girl for breakfast.

During breakfast we made small chit chat, she told me her plan for Cece's baby cake and I told her about running the tow truck today. Even with the small chit chat I was still more focused on the amazing food she made. My little cupcake ad made eggs and French toast and coffee. I may not have been a lot but it was wonderful on the taste buts, not to menschen it was made by my little cupcake.