Katie

I woke up to the smell of burning coals and the sound of load music coming from the open window in the bedroom. I reach over to cuddle with Jack just to find a cold empty bed. Opening my eyes, I see that it is just me in the room, so I try to sit up but my arms will not hold my weight. I hear footsteps coming to the door, so I turn over to my side to see who is coming. Jack walks into the room and smiles when he sees that I am awake. "Did you sleep well Cupcake?" "That I did. Though I did wake up a bit lonely when I saw that you were not here." "I am sorry about that but I had to help set up for the party." "What party?" "Your welcome home parties." He said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Speaking of home. Why are all my things here?" I watch as he suddenly got nervous, and looked anywhere but at me.

"Well, I have decided that you will be living with me from now on." "What? Why? what about my house? What about my baking? I already have all those baked goods in the kitchen. They must have gone bad by now." "Calm down baby. I have taken care of it. As for your bakery, we are going to open a bakery just down the street from the club house. I found a perfect building. It already had a fully functioning kitchen for you to bake in. I also believe that your first employee will be Wood." I sighed a big breath of relief. "Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough for this chance. Could you please help me up so I can give you a hug?" I asked, turning red in the face. Jack smile and laugh but help me to sit up before sitting me in his lap. I moved and straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, snuggling into him.

As we snuggled, jack left soft kisses on my neck and I did his. I squeezed him close and started to nibble his neck, making him ground in pleasure. Slipping my hands into his hair, I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him hard. Next thing I know, Jack has picked me up with his hands on my but and is walking to the bathroom. I pull my shirt off and go back to kissing him. In the bathroom he sets me on the counter and steps back and closes the bathroom door.

After the door is close and locked, Jacks starts stripping his clothes off and steps to turn the shower on before stripping himself of his clothes. "I thought we could take a shower together. I know your sore body will love the hot water." He said then carefully slipped off my pants for me. Next, he picks me up and walks us into the shower under the hot water spray. He was most defiantly right about the hot water feeling good but the feeling of the tip of his hard dick pressing against my opening. I grinded against it and hope he will get my message.

Luck is on my side because the vary next second Jack presses my back to the wall of the shower and slowly slides insides me, filling me, consuming me. Jacks starts thrusting in and out and I grind back into him with each thrust. Leaning my head back, letting out a load moaned as he leans down and sucks at my breast. I can feel the muscles below tighten as my climax comes closer far too quickly. Jack takes my nip into his mouth and bites it gently and it makes me come in seconds. Jack thrust a few more time before stilling, reaching his climax as well.

After our shower was over, Jack sits me back on the counter and helps dry me off before drying himself off as well. When he is done, Jack once again and carries me into the bed room, setting me on the edge of the bed then he headed over to the closet for something to wear. "Are we going to do this again?" I asked him. "Do what again?" He asked from the closet. I giggle and shake my head and said. "The thing where you carry me everywhere again?" When Jack comes back into the room and sits on the bed next to me, he looks directly at me and smiles. "You know how much I love having you in my arms. Besides I don't think you are strong enough to walk on your own. Just go with it while your gaining your strength back then we can talk about it again." I giggled at him but nodded my head at him before looking to see what clothing's he picks out for me.

When we are both fully dress, Jack turns to me and ask, "Are you ready to join the party? We are about an hour and half late but it is still your party." I giggle and nodded my head yes. Just like before, Jack slips one hand behind my back, one under my legs and lifts me up as I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle into his warm body. We make our way down the stair through the kitchen and straight out into the back yard. I look around the yard and see everyone in the club outside either sitting by the fire pit drinking a beer or over by the food table filling up a plate of food with some even in their mouth.