Reaper

It has been two and half weeks sense my cupcake and I came home from the hospital. It makes me proud to see that she is fitting in nicely with my brothers, and everyone loves her baking. We are still on lock down for we can not find the son of a bitch that crossed us. I can tell the boys are getting restless, just looking for a fight. X-ray hasn't been near my girl sense she came home and I can see it breaks her heart. I know he has been busy working on trying to find the traitor but I can see he is avoiding my girl, he doesn't want to hurt her again, I guess. We saw the doctor yesterday and she starts therapy in two days. Till then the doctor as allowed her to walk some here and there. She is not happy about being carried around all the time but I like it when she is in my arms.

Right this moment I lay in bed with my cupcake snuggles nest to me, as the morning sun shines down on us. Looing down to my girl I see a smile on her face and redness in her cheeks. I hope she is dreaming of me. Dirty thoughts start flowing through my mind and they push me to softly brush her hair behind her ear before leaning down placing soft kisses on her neck. As I start to make a trail of love bites down her neck over her collarbone, I hear her softly moan in my ear and her arms slowly wrap around me. I softly nibble her shoulder and run my hand down the side of her body feeling her soft womanly curves. She moves my head back to her and kisses me hard on the lips. As I kiss her back, she nibbles my lip and slipped her tongue past my lips. Just as I was about to remove her shirt, that just so happened to be one of mine, from her perfect body a noise from the door stopped me.

Someone was pounding on the door to my room. Next, I hear X-ray yelling out that he has found something important. I look to my cupcake and she smiles at me. With one last kiss to her sweet lips and crawled out bed and slide into my warn out jeans before heading to the door. I placed my hand on the door nob but before I opened it, I looked back to see if my little cupcake is covered up. I see it is safe when I see that she is snuggled back into the covers and I open the door just to find an out of breath X-ray standing there. Before he can say anything, I motion for him to lead the way to his office, that way It doesn't not bother my cupcake.

I stand behind the desk chair were X-ray is sitting in his office. It is a small 13 by room with six computer screens on one wall and a big TV with many game consoles connected to it, on the other wall. On one of the computer screens is my cupcakes little run down house and standing there at the front door jacking off with what looks like a pair of my cupcake's panties. "He was spotted at your old lady's house yesterday but finished and ran off before brother Ghost could grab him. Looks like he really as a hard on for you girl." X-ray said. "Son of a bitch!" I shouted right before putting my fist through the wall.

After removing my hand from the wall, I pulled out my phone and dialed Ghost number. I have a better place for him to be than at her old house. With that bastered showing up twice I have to keep her from that place for good. I need him here to watch over my girl when I can. With me away most of the time doing club business I need someone to stay by my girls' side just in case. I know Wood Has been around her a lot and he could protect her but it doesn't hurt to have a second air of eye on my girl. Ghost was a sniper in the army with all kinds of training in hand to hand combat. He is deadly with a gun but worst without. There is no one I trust better with my cupcake's safety. After the third ring he picks up the phone with "Ghost here, speak your peace." "Come home. I have new work for you." I replied before hanging up and heading back to my room to see my little cupcake.

I open the door to my bedroom only to find it empty. My heart started racing as I started looking around the room for my little cupcake. Then I hear a cry of pain from the adjoining bathroom. Rushing to the bathroom I trip on the bed post leg and fall through the closed bathroom door. As I lay there ace down in a mess of what use to be a door, I hear a small giggle. Looking up I see my cupcake sitting on the edge of my six-person jacuzzi bath tub with just a towel wrapped around her. Even though I hurt from crashing through the door, all the blood went straight down and my dick was hard as rock in second.