Reaper

The girls have designed to take my little cupcake out to lunch. So here we sat, in the local diner, in a booth for four, and I insisted that my cupcake sit next to the wall and I sit next to her in order to keep her safe.

The girls thought that she could use a good meal, and I could not agree more. She is so skinny; she almost looks dead. The minute she opened the door I was stunned with her baby blue eyes. She was vary small, wearing a large t-shirt that was four times bigger than her, paired with cheap looking jeans. She was covered head to toe in flour which made her that much cuter. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I found myself not able to leave her side in fear of her getting hurt. I know I sound like a bitch, like really how could she get hurt in her own house, but that's the thing. Her house looks like no more than a run-down shack, simply unlivable. Then there was her smile. When I saw that sweet smile, images of her smiling at our baby just like that, ran through my mind. The brothers are going to give me hell for this shit.

We all sat quietly simply looking over the menu, well the girls are looking over it while I looked over my little cupcake. I could tell she way worried about the money by the way she chewed on her bottom lip and looked over the prices. I will make sure she gets a decent meal today. Even if I have to fight her. I let my eyes wonder the rest of her. When the girls were almost dragging her out of the house as she protested about not needing to go, she finally gave in with the condition that she could change. She now wore a small T-shirt that was just one size big on her, paired with black leggings, she is still cutie as hell. My thoughts started to drift off to dirty thoughts, like what her naked body would feel like under my heands, or if the rest of her skin is the same color olive as her faceis, or even if her perky little ass would make a nice shade of pink if I spanked it. I could feel the blood start rushing to my lap as my dick began to stiffen quicker than it ever did before. Thankfully I was saved by the waiter coming over to get our orders. I saw him run his eyes all over the girls one by one till they landed on my girl and I let out a loud growl to let him now that she is mine. I immediately stopped when I felt my little cupcake shaking beside me. I turned to her and find her staring at me with fear in her eyes and it broke my heart to see her scared of me. I smiled and grabbed a hold of her hand and held it softly to myside. She blushed and looked down to cover her smile with her hair.

After the girl's order, I spoke before my cupcake could speak and ordered two pancake specials for the both of us. The girls giggle at my over protectiveness and she gasped while staring at me in wonder. My girl is going to have a proper meal while I'm around. I looked back down at her and smiled and she looked up at me with a pout. I could not hold back a loud laughing fit as it pasted my lips. To answer her pout, I simply kisses her forehead. When the waiter finally walked away, the girls got back to business. It is fun to watch how my little cupcake talks about baking, she was so business like but you could clearly see the excitement in her eyes as they sparkle with joy over baking a cake for Cece's baby.

When they finally finished talking about the cake when our food was placed on the table. I couldn't wait to dig in but I watched my girl first to make sure she eats her meal with no problems. I was even temped to reach over and cut up her pancakes for her. I am so pussy whipped and I haven't even had any of it yet. When I was satisfied to see her start eating, I turned to my meal as well. It was quiet thanks to the fact that Cece was too in grouse with her food to finish talking, but that stopped when Candy jumped in. "Are you going to join the party when you drop the cake off?". "I don't have transportation. I am sorry; someone will have to come and pick up the cake." Was my girl's reply to her. "Don't worry one of the brothers could come get you, or even our man Reaper here will come get you and take you home later." Cece said after swallowing the last bite of her plate. My little cupcake turns to me with big eyes and say "So your name is Reaper?". Well fuck me, I thought to myself. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself, but yes my road name is Reaper." "So, Reaper is not your real name? What is your birth name?" She asked. I lean down close to her ear and whispered, "My real name is jack, but you can only call me that when we are alone. Know one else knows it. So please keep it our little secret." I finished off with a small kiss to her cheek which redden with blush.