Chapter 2- Loyalty

breakofdawn

Liked by 6ix9ine, nickiminaj, souljaboy and 742,778 others breakofdawn ✍🏽

breakofdawn ✍🏽

On my way to work, I usually listen to the Breakfast Club on the radio.

It just gives me something to listen to while I'm stuck in traffic, plus I think Charlemagne is hilarious.

"Tekashi 6ix9ine! Apparently he posted on Instagram yesterday that he's working on his first hit after being released from prison early due to his cooperation with the feds-"

"Because he snitched." Charlemagne interjected.

"Well, you can call it that too." Angela Yee said.

"I'm actually interested to see how the public is gonna react to him. You have some people who think he was justified, then you have others who don't think there's any justification for snitching at all." Dj Envy added.

"One thing I stopped doing, is doubting Tekashi. I didn't even think he'd still be around today and he is. People are still concerned about him, even if they're talking shit, he's still a hot topic. So if he releases this song, and it's a hit I won't be surprised." Charlemagne said.

"I agree." Angela Yee added.

I agreed also, as much as I thought his career was gonna be over, people still actually cared about him. Of course, he gets a lot of heat for snitching. But you know what they say, all publicity is good publicity.

I pulled into the Starbucks drive through, as I usually do during my morning routine, and ordered iced coffee and a bagel for myself and Clara a large hot black coffee with a muffin before I headed to the office.

"Hey sexy." Clara stated, as I walked in handing her her Starbucks.

I winked at her and chuckled.

"Anything new?" She asked, taking a bite of her muffin.

"Tekashi's coming at 1." I said.

"He must really like your work." She said. "And you."

I rolled my eyes. "Rule number one, never mix business with pleasure."

"Smart girlie." She said.

I exited her office and went into mine. I opened up my laptop and began checking emails. I had multiple requests to write for different artists. Blueface, Lil Baby, Cardi B, Post Malone, Saweetie, and those are only a few.

I decided to try to brainstorm on something for Saweetie for now.

I read off from my notepad, trying to find the right flow for the bars.