Chapter 48- Platinum

Danny's Point Of View

What the fuck has gotten into her? I couldn't understand why would she wanna hurt me like that. Since when is her career more important than my feelings? Am I wrong fuh not wanting my girl tuh preform a diss about me? I know it's her hit song, the song that made her hot. I get that, but it gets mad radio play even two months later, how much bigger can the fuckin song get?

I heard her car drive off, and I shook my head; then went back upstairs to finish planning my outfit.

I angrily continued shuffling through the multiple hangers in my closet.

And when exactly did she almost fuck her ex? And why the fuck didn't she tell me about it? Yeah, maybe I took it too far saying by I'd fuck Jade. But me and her both know I wouldn't actually do that shit. I just said it cause I was mad; But If she almost fucked her ex what's stopping her from doing it now since she said she should've let it happen?

I literally felt my whole body getting heated at just the thought of another nigga touching her. Touching what's mine. I wondered when was this and how far did it go?

I heard a phone vibrate but it wasn't mine. I drew my eyebrows together as looked around, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from.

I found Dawn's phone, she must've forgot it when she stormed out. Well she definitely ain't getting this shit back until she answers some fuckin questions.

I unlocked her phone, her passcode was easy; Adrian's birthdate.

"Gimmie my phone." Dawn's voice made me jump, but I pulled the phone from her reach quickly.

"Nah, not till you tell me what the fuck you talkin bout. When did Lance try tuh fuck you?"

"Why do you even care, it shouldn't matter since you wanna fuck Jade so bad right?" She said, still reaching for her phone.

"You know I ain mean dat shit. Ion wanna fuck dat bitch, I was just mad. I shouldna took it there. My bad. But ion know if you meant what the fuck you said cause you ain't neva told me bout it. Why you hid it from me?"

She rolled her eyes and sat on my bed. " Obviously I didn't mean it..but there was just this one time when he came over and- nevermind."

"Tell me everything, right now." I said. "When did he try tuh fuck you?"

"It happened after I said we could be just friends." She defended. "We weren't even together. So I dont see the purpose in telling you."

"Cause we together now, and unless you want that shit tuh change you betta tell me what the fuck happened. Every detail." I demanded. "Since when do we hide shit from each other? We supposed tuh tell each other everything, what happened tuh that?"

She sucked her teeth.

"He came over, and he was comforting me about Adrian.." She started. "Then he started asking me questions about why I still have anything to do with you after you left me during the pregnancy. He said I deserved better and that he could give me better."

I scoffed. I wanna kill this nigga.

"Okay then what? What did you say?"

"I defended you..I told him you're genuinely sorry for what you did." She told me. "But he wasn't hearing that, he kept going on about how he'd never do that to me; and how me and him should give it another shot."

She let out a sigh. "Then he kissed me..and I let him."

"Then what?" I asked, not really wanting to know the rest.