Chapter 31- Rat Bastard

I didn't want to feel like this pregnancy was being hidden, or I was ashamed of it cause I'm not. Maybe Danny is, but I'm sure as hell not. I was growing closer and closer to Adrian every day; and I felt like it was finally time to show the world. My baby bump wasn't huge, it was very slight but enough to show off.

breakofdawn

Liked by _ohsoyoujade, trifedrew, lancearmani and 983,731 others breakofdawn 11 weeks 🍼 Can't wait to meet you Adrian! Mommy's waiting patiently! 💕_ohsoyoujade 😯 Why didn't you tell me?! Congrats!! lancearmani 🤭🤭🤭 call me now! cardib yasssss...

breakofdawn 11 weeks 🍼 Can't wait to meet you Adrian! Mommy's waiting patiently! 💕
_ohsoyoujade 😯 Why didn't you tell me?! Congrats!!
lancearmani 🤭🤭🤭 call me now!
cardib yassssssss congrats mami ❤️❤️❤️
lilpump Damn who's the lucky baby daddy? 😍 congrats!
nickiminaj Congrats love!!
theshaderoom who's the baby daddy? 👀
popsmoke shit I wouldn't have pulled out either 😍

"So when were you gonna tell me you were pregnant?!" Lance said, as soon as I opened my door, letting him into my house.

"As soon as I wasn't embarrassed about having a dead beat baby daddy."

"..what?" He asked. "Wait..he doesn't want the baby?"

"Of course he doesn't. He knows it'll ruin his relationship." I told him. "So instead he pretends like I don't exist."

"Dawn..I'm so sorry." He said, scoffing in disbelief. "I-I don't even know what to say. That is such some typical fuck nigga shit."

"Yeah, don't feel sorry for me. And that's because he is a typical fuck nigga. I'm starting to think all that love shit was a act. If he loved me nearly as much as he said he did he wouldn't be doing this, it's whatever. I don't need him. I'll be just fine."

"Do you think he saw the picture?" He asked. "Did he even like it?"

"I don't know." I said, picking up my phone. "I'll check."

I went through the likes and didn't see his name. "Nah." I said. "Jade saw it though, so I know she had to mention it to him."

I went to go find his page, but it wasn't coming up, and he was no longer on my followers list.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went to our dms, and tried to access his page from there.

No post available

"Did this motherfucker block me?" I sneered. "Is he fucking serious right now?"

Lance raised his eyebrows in shock. "No, he couldn't have, let me see." He said, prompting for me to give him my phone.

I handed him over my phone.

"Shit..yeah he blocked you." He confirmed, looking over the screen. "What a fuckin' asshole this guy is."

I scoffed in disbelief, the amount of anger I felt was unbearable. It's one thing to dodge my text messages and calls, but to completely block me when I'm carrying his child? As if the block button is gonna make me disappear. My hurt and sadness turned into pure anger. If he wants to get this dirty, then cool. I'm tired of being fucking nice and letting him trample all over me.