Chapter 29- Room 172

Danny's eyes widened as he looked at the positive pregnancy test I placed in front of him.

He sat there quiet, for awhile actually. He looked down, and pinched the bridge of his nose as he shook his head.

"..What are we gonna do?" I asked him.

"What else? You know we can't have this baby."

"What do you mean 'what else'? That's not your decision, Danny." I furrowed my eyebrows, and told him.

"So I have no say in this at all?" He asked. "How is that fair?"

"Because you're not the one carrying it." I said. "I am."

"And you're gonna carry it for the next 9 months? You're gonna actually have this baby?" He asked.

"You say it as if, if I do decide to do that I'll be by myself."

"I didn't say that but look at the fuckin situation were in, where does a baby fit in? Nowhere. To even think about keeping it is just stupid, cmon let's fuckin think."

"So..you're telling me to kill the baby because you're in a relationship? Kill the baby because it's more convenient for you? I see." I said sarcastically.

"How the fuck would I tell Jade I got another girl pregnant, and then of all people, you? She'd never even suspect you. She'll kill us both."

"So I should kill the baby instead? Because you're too scared to tell Jade you've been fucking someone else? I don't fear Jade's reaction, you do. I don't wanna hurt her but that's not my problem." I told him. "Do you hear how you sound? Completely selfish."

"What do you even wanna do? You don't even sound like you know." He said.

"I don't know! But my first thought isn't to take a life, like yours is." I told him. "Like come on have a fucking heart Danny. What kind of shit is that?"

He sucked his teeth, and stood up heading towards the door.

"I have my first appointment tomorrow. Are you coming?"

He paused, at the door. "So you're going through with this?" He asked.

"I told you, I don't know..but I still need to go. I don't know how long I've been pregnant. I have to find out how far along I am. Don't make me go by myself Danny, I swear to god I'll never forgive you if you make me go through this shit by myself. We both did this."

He sighed, shaking his head. "Yeah, whateva. I'll come. Just text me the time. Bye."

"Lose that fuckin attitude by tomorrow too." I sneered. "I'm dealing with enough I don't need that right now."

He didn't reply, he just opened the door and left out. I finally let the tears run down my cheeks. For the first time ever, he made me feel like I was second place. Maybe this whole time I was, but he did a great job at making sure I didn't feel that way. But now that I'm pregnant, I guess he doesn't care how I feel. He just wants what he wants, no matter how selfish it is.

There was a light knock on the door, I opened and Clara saw the tears on my face.

"I fuckin knew it." She scoffed. "He wants you to get rid of it, doesn't he?"

I nodded, letting more tears fall down my face.

"Is that what you want to do?" She asked.

"I-I don't know.." I said, wiping my tears away. "I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Listen." She said, grabbing my hand. "This is completely up to you. This is your decision, not his. Don't let how he's acting have any effect on it either. It's your body, not his."