Chapter 26- Ten Months

Dawn's Point Of View

"My album is fucking #1!" Danny screamed. I smiled watching his live on Instagram.

"How y'all hatin ass niggas feel?!" He laughed.
"Y'all feel real stoopid now, don't y'all? After y'all all said my career was over and nobody was gonna fuck wit me. Fuck being humble, I was in jail for a whole fuckin year and still came out on top!"

I chuckled, as I held my phone watching him scream and rant.

"Ohhh Dawn is in here ima add her." He said, sending me a request to be in his live which I accepted.

"WE NUMBER ONE DAWNY!!" He cheered, making me laugh hysterically at his excited high pitched voice.

"I KNOW!!" I cheered along, smiling. "What else did you expect?!"

"Nothin' fucking less." He said, cockily.

"If y'all don't know, this girl right here helped me with the whole fuckin album, it ain't even just my album it's hers too. She also the only one who was fuckin wit me when all y'all niggas and bitches was talkin ya'll shit about me when I first got out." He told everyone, making me smile uncontrollably.

"Aww, stop it Danny." I smiled.

"It's the truth, she a real one y'all." He concluded. "Anyway, ima go out tuh celebrate. Hit the clubs get drunk as fuck, you coming Dawn?"

"Nah..I can't be hungover tomorrow morning I have a meeting." I chuckled. "But you enjoy that. You deserve it."

"I sure do." He agreed. "iight, I'm off this shit." He said, and ended the live.

-

"Looks like y'all did it again." Clara said, as she walked into my office and set a cup of iced coffee down on my desk. "#1, once again."

"Yup." I smiled proudly. "I mean, it's not shocking."

"That was so cocky, but it's true so I can't really say much." She shrugged. "Always making me proud." She said patting the top of my head, making me giggle.

"Yoooooooo!" Danny shouted walking through the door unexpectedly.

"Hey Danny." Clara said. "Congrats on hitting #1."

"Thank you." He said, smiling. "I mean, it ain't shocking or nothing."

"Oh God.." Her eyes shifted between me and Danny. "You two are slowly turning into the same person." She laughed.

"I know, I'm rubbing off on her." He smiled proudly. "Soon she'll be telling other song writers to suck her dick."

"Iono bout all of that." I interjected, laughing before I took a sip of my coffee.

"Baby, lets go get somethin tuh eat." He said.

"How? You don't even have security with you." I asked.

"So?" He shrugged. "I'll just put on a hoodie."

"Is that hoodie bulletproof?" Clara asked, and Danny narrowed his eyes at her, making her burst into laughter and I did also.

"Okay, come on babe." I said, still chuckling as I put away my notepad.

We left the office and headed into the streets, everybody kinda just minds their business in New York unless you make yourself known. So everybody kinda just walked pass Danny like he was a regular person as long as he didn't have his bright ass rainbow hair out, and his hoodie low enough to cover most of his face tats.