Chapter 46- Decisions

"Babe, you wanna come with me to my moms house for thanksgiving?" I asked Danny, as I made myself a bowl of cereal

"Fuck no, did ju fuhget ya family hates me?" He asked. "Ya mom and ya dad both dont fuck wit me."

"Oh.." I remembered. "Right.."

"I mean I get why, I just don't want it tuh be mad awkward and shit. You could go though, ion wanna keep you from ya family. I'll find something tuh do."

"No, I wanna spend it with you." I told him. "I could cook, and we'll invite our friends over."

"Including Clara?" He asked. "She hates me too. She not as bitchy as she used to be but I know she only tolerates me."

"Well, y'all fixed it before." I shrugged, eating a spoonful of my cereal. "Talk to her, find out what her issue with you is. She won't be bitchy if you come to her like an adult."

"I already know what her issue is wit me. She hates me fuh leaving you."

"If I could forgive you, then she definitely should be able to. And if you're truly sorry you should have no problem apologizing, right?" I asked.

He let out a sigh, and looked away. "I guess."

"Y'all gonna have tuh work something out. I wanna spend the holidays with you both." I told him. "I hate that y'all can't get along."

"We were getting along fine, but I fucked it up." He admitted. "I'll talk tuh her next time I see her."

I proudly smiled, and kissed his cheek. "That's my baby."

He continued scrolling through his phone, and shook his head. "Yo, they making memes outta our sex tape."

I rolled my eyes, as I chewed. "God I just wish I could it disappear off the internet for good."

"I ain't really mad. Bitches talkin' bout how big my dick is."

I raised a brow at him. "And why exactly are you excited about that?"

He giggled nervously. "Iono, it's just a good feeling. I'm seen niggas talk about how big ya ass is, ion get mad, chill."

I jokingly rolled my eyes at him. "As long as they know that dick is mine."

"I'm sure they got the hint if they watched the tape." He laughed. "You definitely claimed it."

"I wish I could find it as funny as you do, but my whole pussy is on the internet for good, it's never gonna go away. For women it's a little different, now I'm looked at as a home wrecking whore fucking someone else's man on camera."

"Babe they gonna fuhget about that shit next week. We may be a hot topic now but that shit gonna die down." He said. "People gonna talk they shit now and forget all about it later. It don't got no major effect on ya career, ya shit still spin on the radio."