Chapter 12- Dawny

Danny's Point Of View

I impatiently tapped my foot on the white floors of the hospital continuously, waiting for an update on how Dawn was doing. After awhile I stood up and began pacing back and forth in the waiting room. I did this to her. I should've just listened, she was trying to speak some sense into me. Andrew was too, but I was so fucking hardheaded I ain't wanna listen tuh nobody. Now I'm sitting here worried sick to my stomach.

"You were so busy tryna hurt some irrelevant motherfuckas, you ended up hurting someone you actually care about. Always fuckin' shit up, typical Danny." Andrew spat as he plopped down on the chair next to me.

I ain't even have the energy to argue with him, he was right anyway. My focus right now was on Dawn. I just wanted her to be okay, they won't tell me shit which was scaring me even more. There was so much blood, and she wouldn't respond to me.

"Did you tell any of her family?"

"Ion have any of her families number, I only know her best friend. She on her way."

"Mr. Hernandez?" The woman from the front desk called my name. I eagerly stood up, hoping she'd let me see Dawn after hours of waiting.

"This gentlemen would like to speak with you." The woman said, I looked over to who she was talking about and it was a fuckin police officer.

"We have tuh do this now?" I asked quietly.

The officer sighed. "I'm afraid so, Hernandez. Follow me."

I rolled my eyes, and followed him into an empty room. I sat down in the chair and the officer sat across from me.

"I'm officer Winfield." He said. "I'll just be asking a few questions about what happened."

"I don't wanna answer no questions." I replied. "Not witout my lawyer."

"Why would you need a lawyer?" He asked. "If you're completely innocent in this situation, why on earth would you need a lawyer, Daniel?"

"I am fuckin innocent." I defended. "I'm just on probation and I don't wanna say shit until my lawyer is beside me."

Nodding his head slowly, he clicked his pen and took out a notepad, jotting something down on it.

I wanted to just break down right then and there when I looked at the notepad. It reminded me of Dawn and how much she loved that lil notepad of hers. God, I just want her to be okay.

"Who did the gun belong to?"

"Listen man, like I said, I ain't answering no questions unless my lawyer is here."

The officer sighed, and clicked his pen, putting it back in his shirt pocket. He stood up and walked towards the door.

"My advice to you, is don't make this harder than what it already is Daniel." he said before he left out.

I put my head back, and let out a sigh of frustration. I didn't wanna have to worry about all this legal shit right now. My main focus was Dawn, but with probation on my ass, I had no choice but to call my lawyer right now.

"Daniel what are you doing calling me at 5 in the morning?" My lawyer, Bradley picked up.

"Brad, I'm in some crazy shit right now." I told him, and began to explain the situation to him.