Chapter 7- So Right

"You know..nothing's gonna ever be the same between us, right?" I asked Danny, finally breaking the silence that's been there since we finished. He was still laying under my red satin sheets, staring at the ceiling. I know compared to whatever guilt I felt, his had to be ten times worse.

"I know..." He said. "But change inna bad way? You say it as if it's inna bad way."

I shook my head. "No, I just..I just don't want shit to end in a train wreck. That's usually how situations like these end."

"Come hea." He said, tapping on his lap, prompting for me to straddle him.

I got on top of him, as he asked. He reached up, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear as I looked down at him.

"Ain't shit between us ending in no train wreck."  He said, his finger tips caressing my skin.

I gave him an unsure look, but his reassuring smirk remained on his face.

"Thassa promise ma. We just gotta keep dis between us, iight?"

"iight." I nodded.

I didn't mind doing whatever 'this' was, because I don't think I'm even ready for a serious relationship after the way my last one ended anyway. And I don't even think I'd have the time, I'm too focused on my writing, that's what I'm in love with right now.

Morally, was this right? No, and I still felt guilty but my lust for him was stronger. It's not that I wanted him all to myself, my intentions aren't to to steal him away from her. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I know I'm deadass wrong but I'm a fair person, and if he's already taken, I just wanted a taste of him here and there, or as often as I could get it.

I always thought Danny was cute just from seeing him on the gram when he first came up in late 2017. But it wasn't until I met him and got to know him he wasn't just 'cute' anymore. He became ridiculously attractive to me. He had this way of being, that was just so sexy. What I liked about him the most is that he just doesn't give a fuck, he does what he wants. His attitude was cocky. Shit, he had every reason to be cocky after I saw what he's working with in them boxers.

But nevertheless, he's humble at the same time. The cockiness only came out when he had a point to prove, which he always does cause people always try him. But besides all of that, you'd probably never guess how sweet he is. How quick he is to motivate me, and hypes me up whenever I write a bar that I think is so simple, he'll make it seem like I wrote something unbelievably creative. He constantly tells me how much he likes me as a person. Or as he says, how much he "fucks wit me" because of the person I just naturally am.

I kinda always had a thing for hood niggas too. I liked guys with excessive tattoos, especially face ones. The fact that he was fresh out of prison turned me on too. I guess you could say I liked 'bad boys' but that just sounds cringey and corny. I just liked niggas who's been involved in some shit, and from what I hear he was facing 47 for all kinds of gang shit. Putting hits out on niggas, robbing niggas, drug trafficking. I don't judge him one bit for it though. Even though he's probably done with that now, in some weird way it turns me on that he was actually about that life. As much as people called him a fake thug, I bet those charges made them eat their words.

"Shorty who walked in on us kissin, she gotta big mouth?" He asked, snapping me out of my rambling thoughts. "She gon run and tell everybody?"

"Clara?" I asked, laughing. "Yeah, that bitch got a big fuckin mouth. But she won't tell anybody bout what she saw."

He laughed at my choice of words. "Oh iight, thas ya homie?"

"Yeah." I said smiling. "She's like a sister to me."