Chapter 27- Woman to Woman

Dawn's Point Of View

"Babe, what happened? Why are you here I thought-"

"She saw the picture." He interrupted me, as he pushed me to the side, walking into my house.

"What?!" I sneered, as I turned around. He sat on the couch and stressfully pinched the bridge of his nose. "Danny, how the fuck did you let her see it?"

"She just came out of nowhere and scared me, I didn't see her. So I jumped and dropped my phone. That shit landed right in front of her."

"Does she know it was me?"

"No..all she saw was the picture not who sent it." He said. "Iono how the fuck Ima fix this."

"Well, you obviously can't tell her the truth." I told him.

"Of course not, but I gotta figure some shit out. I can't let her think I'm cheating on her, she'll never trust me again."

_ohsoyoujade started a live video. Watch it before it ends.

"She's on live." I told Danny, looking at the notification.

"Watch it, I don't wanna watch it from my account." He told me. "She'll know I'm there."

I pressed on the notification, and there was Jade in her car. She had her phone propped up on the dash board as she was driving.

"Lemme tell ya'll something." She said, keeping her eyes in the road and steering the wheel. "It don't matter what you do for niggas. It don't matter how loyal you are, how good you look, if you held the nigga down while the whole world attacked him, or how many tats of the nigga name and face you got; Niggas will still be niggas. They will lie and cheat and make you look fucking stupid."

"Now she taking this shit to social media?" Danny scoffed. "She blowing this shit way outta fuckin proportion."

The comments fled with questions asking what happened, because it was obvious she was talking about Danny.

"And to the bitch that sent her pussy to him, you can keep him. Ion want him, ion want no unloyal ass nigga but if that's what you want then have at it. Good fuckin luck." She chuckled in disbelief. "If he cant be loyal to a bitch who had his back while no one else did then he can't be loyal to you either. Shit, I don't even care anymore, keep him."

The live ended.

"Wow." I spoke. I understood she was hurt but why did she stoop as low as to making the whole thing public?

I looked over at Danny and he had his face in the palms of his hands.

"..Babe?"

He didn't respond.

"Baby, talk to me." I told him.

He put his hands down and sighed, then shook his head. "Iono what tuh do." He said.

"I'm sure you can make something up." I told him.

"Dawn, she saw the picture. There's no getting around dat. What the hell am I gonna say?"

"You can make something up, I've seen you do it before." I told him.

I know, the big question is 'why are you trying to help him save his relationship?' But understand, before feelings got involved, I was Danny's friend first. And that's what I'm always gonna be to him no matter what. I can't let the fact that I have feelings for him ruin my judgment, and give him bad advice for my own benefit. That would be selfish.

He sighed. "I don't know..that's even if she'll hear me out."

He picked up his phone, and furrowed his eyebrows as he scrolled on his broken screen. "She blocked me, on like everything."