plushies

~~

dan was sat home wrapped in a large blanket watching anime on his laptop. phil wasn't home for he was on holiday with his brother and their old friends. dan felt ill so didn't want to go despite phil's pleads for him to go. dan truly refused as he couldn't handle a long drive but he wasn't really ill, he thought his old friends didn't like dan. phil hugged dan and said goodbye to him knowing he'd miss dan but he had to leave. dan regretted not going as he missed the boy.

he looked up from his laptop and checked his phone to see his background; a photo of him and phil in japan when they visited. duncan took the candid photo of the two where phil has zoned out while resting his head on dan's shoulder.
dan chuckled at the image, remembering the trip they took. he unlocked his phone and went to his camera roll. he scrolled through seeing more photos of the two of them in different places. his favourite was one he took; the two were sat in a cafe and phil was looking out a window drinking his coffee, dan saw a took a photo of him. he smiled widely as he remembered the conversation after.

'dan! what are you doing?!' phil stole the phone out his hands and looked at the photo.
'it's horrible, delete it..' phil mumbled handing it back.
'hey! that's my boyfriend you're insulting there!'
phil chuckled.

all day, dan took a photo of phil whenever he looked amazing. one in the cinema, one in the park, one in the car, one back home, one in the kitchen making tea, one in the living room talking and finally one when he was falling asleep in bed next to dan.

a tear fell down his cheek. he wiped it away wondering why he was sad. he turned to his show and turned it off, it wasn't the best one he'd watched in a while. he laid down on the sofa looking up at the roof and thought something. he stood up and walked into their room. he grabbed the little plushie sat on the windowsill and took it back to the sofa.

buzz buzz buzz
it was phil calling on skype.
'dan! can you hear me ok?'
'yeah i can phil!'
they two spoke for a while before dan feel asleep to phil talking about his friends. he said he missed dan but he was asleep. he noticed dan hugging the small phil plushie before he hung up sending a text to dan saying
'see you soon love, little dan is keeping me company..'

~~
ngl i haven't proof read this.. nor can i be asked to so this is what you get, sorry for slow updates <3