paint splatters pt.2

you all asked, so i provided
~~

dan arrived at phil's house and knocked on his door. he waited for a moment, he heard a stumble and a crash to see the door open. phil opened it in shorts and a sweatshirt. he blushed immediately.
'oh shit, i forgot..'
dan smirked and slung his jersey over his shoulder, pushing past phil who was flushing brightly.

in his room was an already set up canvas and some paints. dan audibly groaned, phil sat down and smiled up at him.
'ready?'
dan slumped next to him.
'sure.'
an hour passed and phil was still teaching him basic sketches. he'd really improved in the last hour but phil thinks he could be better.
in the middle of practicing faces, dan looks around the room at all the different sized canvases, small and big and thin and wide, some painted or sketched or half-finished.
'you're good at art..'
'well why else would you come for my help?'
'right..'
'i mean, thanks, i'm not used to your 'kind' complimenting me.. it's normally sarcastic.'
'i've never have i?'
'no, you're the best of the worst..'
phil was still focused on the drawing as dan looked over smiling, he guessed he didn't pay much until to what he said.
phil looked up to see dan staring.
'what?'
'nothing.. don't worry..'
he shrugged and continued to draw.
dan frequently looked up at phil as he drew with such ease.
why was he like this? especially with.. phil?

~~
part three??
also does anyone want more of fencing and feelings cause there's been an update in the art aka more parts released so i may have to but i want to know if anyone wants me to