The One Where Amelia Moves to L.A

So where do I start? Well let me introduce myself. My name is Amelia Thompson. I am currently 20 years old and I am a professional dancer. In my world, we are assigned soulmates and that's who fate has us set up with. Yeah, well I questioned that and my actual soulmate Noah and I broke up because we didn't think we fit good as soulmates and I'm currently dating Tom and have been since senior year prom. My life is hectic but with my friends by my side, it becomes so much more bearable.

"Amelia! Where do you want this box?" Tori yelled.

Did I mention that I just moved out to L.A? 

"What color sticker does it have?" I yelled back to her from the kitchen as I began unpacking.

"Pink!"

"Then it goes in the bedroom!"

I heard a loud thud and then Tori walked into the kitchen.

"You know you could help."

"I did. I'm starting to unpack since Tom is bringing up the last box."

"I still can't believe we all moved out to L.A."

"I know. We're all reunited again."

"And me and you are living next to each other."

"Yeah. Just make sure you and Dylan keep it down. I don't want another kid to babysit." I said, patting Tori's shoulder.

Tori and Dylan have a one year old daughter named Zoey and she's so adorable, except when she spits up on me, then she's not so cute and she goes back to her mommy and daddy so her auntie Amelia can try to save her shirt from a spit up stain.

Tom walked in with Dylan behind him.

"Where do you want this box love?"

"What color sticker is on the top?"

"Orange."

"Then it goes in here. Just set it on the table."

Tom set it down then came over and pulled me to his chest, giving me a kiss on the head.

"I'm so proud of you love. I still can't believe my girlfriend is going to be a dancer on Dancing With the Stars this season."

"Me either. And let's not forget about you Mr. Spider-Man. Your solo movie is coming out in a couple of months."

"Alright I think that's our cue to go." Tori said, grabbing Zoey from the living room and putting her on her hip.

"Aww okay. Thank you guys again." I said, giving Dylan and Tori a hug.

"Of course."

Once they left, Tom helped me unpack the rest of the afternoon.

L.A. was going to be fun.