The One Where They Go to The Premiere

Today's the big day of the premiere. Zendaya is coming over to help me get ready since I know nothing about how to do makeup. I only put on mascara and eyeliner and foundation and concealer if necessary. Zendaya on the other hand, slays with makeup so she offered to do mine.

We were currently listening to music as I finished up my hair.

"I'm finally done! Now I just have to go get changed and I'm ready. And with 30 minutes to spare." I exclaimed, as I got up and went to go change. 

I got into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked amazing. Usually I never say that about myself but I really did. I walked out and Zendaya looked over to me.

"Dang girl. You looking like a snack. Tom's going to love this."

"You think?"

"Think? I know."

"I hope so."

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I opened it only to see Tom in his suit with Harrison behind him.

"Wow. I- wow." Tom said, staring at me.

"You like it?" I asked, twirling around.

"I love it darling. Now we should get going." Tom replied, giving me a peck on the cheek and grabbing my hand.

We arrived at the premiere and I won't bore you with too much detail but we did some interviews and took some pictures. I caught up with Tom's family, well the ones that came to the premiere. Then we watched the movie and can I just say wow, I am so proud to call that man my boyfriend. He worked so hard and gets to live his dream and I couldn't be more proud. It's like it was just yesterday we were talking during lunch our freshman year and he said he would love to play Spider-Man one day, now look where we are.

We got back home and I changed into my pjs and Tom and I cuddled watching Netflix the rest of the night, well until I fell asleep.