The One Where Tom and Amelia Get Married

Four months went by quickly. It was chaotic trying to get everything situated but we did it and it was all going to pay off today. The girls and I were currently getting ready when there was a knock at the door and my mom and Tom's mom walked in.

"Look at my girl! I can't believe you're getting married today." My mom said hugging me.

"You know, Tom loved you since the moment he first saw you. He would always beat himself up for it though since you didn't have the same symbol as him."

"Forget the symbols." I said with a chuckle.

I finished with my hair and makeup and then slipped my wedding dress on.

"Wow, you look amazing." Autumn said.

"Agreed." The rest of the girls said.

"What about you guys? You guys look amazing too."

McKenzie walked in a moment later, clipboard in hand

"Alright, everyone get into your place. Get with the person you are dancing down the aisle with. I still can't believe you're doing a dance into the wedding ceremony." McKenzie sighed as she left the room.

"Well believe it, cause it's happening." I yelled back.

Everyone walked out and we got into positions.

Once we made our entrance, Tom and I walked up to the front and the ceremony started.

Before we knew it, it had come time for our vows, which we decided to write ourselves. I went first.

"Tom, I remember when you had just moved to America and we had become friends. It took me so long to realize that the symbols didn't matter and my true soulmate was right in front of me all along." Tears started welling up in my eyes. "I love you so much Tom. Thank you for putting up with my annoying self for so long. We've had our ups and downs and our fair share of fights and arguments but I promise to love you forever and ever, no matter what."

Tom took a deep breathe and then looked at me. "Amelia, from the moment I first met you, I knew you were different. I knew that I was drawn to you but when I found out we didn't have the same symbols, I was crushed. I thought maybe we could have something, until you had found your symbol mate. After that, I knew we had no chance and I needed to get over that fantasy of us being together. But I couldn't. You were and still are very special to me and I could never bear to lose you. I will love you to time indefinite. I will constantly make sure you know just how much I love you. No matter what life throws at us, I know we can get through it."

After exchanging rings, we were pronounced husband and wife and Tom pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Later that night at the wedding reception, we cut the wedding cake, had our first dance to Say You Won't Let Go and danced the rest of the night away.