The One With the Interview

Two months after Tom had finished filming, we were in London as Tom did press for Infinity War

Two months after Tom had finished filming, we were in London as Tom did press for Infinity War. One of the people lined up to do an interview was this YouTuber named Josh Pieters. Except he was going to play a little prank on Tom, and he asked for my help with it. So I was currently sitting in a room with Caspar Lee and Conor Maynard, yeah THE Caspar Lee and Conor Maynard. To say I was fangirling was an understatement. Caspar and Conor were feeding Josh things to say and it was so hilarious how Tom was responding.

"Start asking questions about Tom and I's relationship." I said into the microphone that was connected to an earpiece on Josh. "Tom hates when interviewers start asking questions about his love life and our relationship." I told Caspar and Conor.

After Josh started asking Tom questions about our relationship, Caspar,  Conor and I decided to step in before Tom got too aggravated. As soon as we walked in the door, Tom started laughing and hugged Josh, Caspar and Conor. He saw me and gave me a big hug and placed a kiss on top of my head,

"You were in on this love?"

"I was. I told Josh to start asking you questions about our relationship. I knew it would rile you up."

"You're evil love." Tom joked.

"It was funny though."

"That's true. This interview definitely made my day."

As we all walked out, I stopped and turned to Caspar and Conor.

"Wait. Before we leave, can I get a picture with you two." I asked timidly.

They both agreed and we took a few pictures. Pranking Tom and meeting two of my favorite YouTubers? Best. Day. Ever.