The One With the Infinity War Premiere

Today was the Infinity War premiere. I had been waiting for this day ever since Tom started filming for it. He had refused to tell me anything. I had begged, threatened, even tickled him and he still refused to tell me anything. At this point, I was just anxious. All day I was excited about the premiere. And I may or may not have drank a venti coffee with extra shots from Starbucks. I could tell my makeup ( Zendaya) and hair artist (Nat) were very aggravated I wouldn't sit still while they worked their magic.

"Amelia, if you don't sit still, I'm getting the belt off of your robe and tying you to your chair."

After that, I stopped bouncing up and down.

Once they finished my makeup, I got dressed.

"Dang girl you look amazing." Zendaya said.

I spun around. "I think this by far has been my favorite dress to wear."

"Tom's going to love it."

And Tom did love it. After we got to the premiere, we did a few interviews and went inside to watch the movie.

"I'm so excited." I said bouncing up and down.

Tom chuckled as The one and only Robert Downey Jr. came up to us.

"Hey kids. How are you guys doing."

"We're good Robert." Tom replied as I just sat there in awe. I've met Robert a few times now since Tom's worked with him on three movies and I'm still awestruck every time and look like an idiot.

"Here Amelia." RDJ said handing me some pocket sized tissues.

"Wait why do I need these? Robert? Robert!" I called out as RDJ walked away.

"Tom." I said with a worried tone.

"It'll be fine love." Tom said, patting my leg.

Except it was not fine. I was not expecting that ending. I cried. A lot. And I didn't talk to Tom the rest of the night. He said everything would be alright and it wasn't.