The One With the Trip to Atlanta

Today was my cleaning day but let's just say I got sidetracked and started dancing around my apartment instead

"Ooo I'm a rebel just for kicks now." I sung as I danced around my living room.

I was interrupted with a knock on the door. I opened it up to Tori with her hands on her hips.

"You're supposed to be cleaning."

"I know."

"You leave tomorrow to go to Atlanta to be with Tom until he finishes up filming Infinity War and you're in here dancing."

"Sorry mom! I'll finish."

"Good. Dylan and I need you to babysit Zoey tonight."

I groaned. "No! No more Moana!"

"Actually now she's more into Tangled."

"Oh. I'm okay with Tangled." I said with a nod of my head.

"Yeah, let's see if you say that after watching it three times in a row." Tori said, patting my back and waking back to her apartment.

Later that night, Zoey and I watched Tangled 4 times and sang and danced to it. So take that Tori for doubting me!

The next day, I finished packing and McKenzie and Katrina took me to the airport.

"So you have everything Amelia?"

"Yes other mom." I groaned.

"Hey, I'm just checking. I'm being a good friend."

I leaned forward in my seat and put my hand on her shoulder. "And I appreciate it."

Kenzie put the car in park and turned back to look at me.

"Alright, now get out of my car."

"Wow geez okay. Bye Katrina."

"Bye Amelia." Both girls said back.

Once I arrived in Atlanta, I found Harrison and Tom. I ran to Tom and gave him a hug and a quick kiss.

"I missed you so much!" I said.

"I know I missed you too."

"How about me?" Harrison asked.

"Yes I missed you Mr. my name's Harrison Osterfield and I'm going to show you how to cut hot bread and make pancakes." I said laughing.

Harrison groaned. "You watched the videos didn't you?"

"Like 20 times." I said with a nod, earning another groan from Harrison.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this am I?"

"Nope." I replied as we walked out of the airport.